I Should Have Know!~41 [unedited]

~trigger warning~

"Don't touch it. Please..." Lisa sniffled and scraped all the shards of the vase together, not caring that her arms were getting dirty by the soil. She just wanted to protect them so Jennie couldn't break it even more.

She tried blinking her tears away so she could focus on picking up all the pieces and didn't leave one behind.

She heard Rosé calming down Jennie on the background, but she could care less. All she cared about was her precious vase.

"It will be okay... It will be okay." She whispered to herself and angrily wiped a tear away that rolled down her cheek.

Once she was sure that she had collected all of them she scooped them up and carried them to her desk. She quickly rushed back and picked up the left over pieces.

Glue.

She needed glue.

Strong glue.

She knew that her father was supposed to have one in his office.

In a normal state of mind she would have gone to the store to buy her own, wanting to avoid her fathers space as much as possible. But she wasn't in her normal state of mind.

She was sad, hurt. She was frantic and wanted to put it back together as soon as possible.

She knew that she probably shouldn't be reacting like this, like it was suffocating her, but it did feel like that.

Her heart felt heavy, her head hurt, her lungs felt unable to retreat enough oxygen.

She needed to put it together.

Now.

She walked out of her room, not caring that she left her friend and girlfriend behind, and made her way over to her fathers office.

Luckily he wasn't there. She started to search through his drawers and in his cabinets. After a while she found it and made her way back to her room.

She walked over to her desk and took a pack with baby wipes out of her drawers so she could clean off all the pieces. Once they had been carefully cleaned she started to arrange them.

She placed all the pieces with a part of the daisy together before moving on the the quote.

Suddenly a presence next to her started to arrange the other pieces.

Neither of them spoke, Lisa being too deep in her own head, and Rosé being too shaken up by everything that had gone down.

She noticed the pained yet vacant eyes of her girlfriend as she looked at the pieces in front of her.

"My mom and I made it a few days before she died." Lisa whispered all of a sudden. Chaeyoung didn't say anything but brushed back a few loose strands of hair so she could look at her girlfriends face better.

"This was the last thing we made." She continued and started to glue two pieces together. Rosé already picked up the next piece and added glue to a few sides so it was secured as good as possible.

"My mom loved plants. Loved flowers." Lisa bit her lip and looked at her girlfriend for a while.

"She loved them because they made her happy. They brought her joy. They were beautiful. They gave her life." She sighed and continued puzzling the pieces together.

Lisa shared a few more things about her mother while they were fixing it.

And her girlfriend listened with interest and her full focus/