I Want To Die~39 [unedited]

~trigger warning ~

"Thank you so much for everything..." Jennie hugged her friend tighter and Lisa smiled, "It really was no problem. I'm glad I could share my fun with you..." Layla hugged her from behind. "Thank you Unnie. I will give you a drawing next time."

Lisa got out of Jennie's hug and crouched down, "You'll make me a drawing?" Layla nodded rapidly. Lisa grinned widely "I would love that. I can hang it in my room then. I can't wait!" She embraced the girl and kissed her forehead before she dropped them off. Jennie had decided that she would stay with Layla for a few more days before returning home.

It would be better that way.

Lisa sighed and got into her car. She was going home after over a month. She had missed her own bed, her own space, but she didn't miss being around her father. Not that he was around a lot, but knowing that she lived in the same place as her already felt suffocating enough.

As she arrived home she asked some staff to bring her bags upstairs and walked inside the mansion. She immediately noticed that her father had redesigned certain things and she actually quite liked it.

"How was your vacation?" A voice asked making her jump slightly. He appeared from one of the hallways and smiled sweetly.

She didn't trust it.

"It was fun... Great... How was your stay in Canada for three weeks?" She nervously asked and slightly shifted on her feet.

"It was busy, but relaxing. Found a new car there, it's on it's way over here. I also bought some shares and profits in this certain business. I put it under you will be the legal owner of the money." He said and Lisa swallowed. "Thank you father..." He had been oddly sweet to do that.

Which bomb would he drop now?

They stood in silence for a second, Lisa examining her fathers features. He looked tense, as if he wanted to do something. But he didn't.

"I will be gone until tomorrow." Was the last thing he said before he turned around and walked away.

His behavior was strange and she felt like she should be walking around on eggshells until he was back to normal again.

***

"I will fucking stab you! Leave me the fuck alone!" Jennie cried as she was hurdled in the corner of her room, knife tightly gripped in her hands.

"Drop the knife you pathetic whore! I am paying good money for you. If that blade touches my skin you are fucking dead meat." He growled and reached in his back pocket.

Jennie looked up in fear when she heard clicking and the color drained from her face when she saw what he was pointing at her. It was a gun.

Her heart beat faster and she felt herself starting to tremble.

"P-Please... Don't..." She whimpered and dropped the knife.

She didn't want to die. She needed to live for Layla, for the girls. She couldn't leave them behind. She needed to live for her mom. If she died, her mother would lose everything. She would become homeless. She couldn't let that happen.

She knew that Layla was in better hands now, but she knew that the girl still needed her. She wanted to see her little sister graduate elementary school, middle school, high school. She wanted to work hard and do her best so she could provide for Layla and send her to an amazing high school. Just like she herself had the privilege to be in one. She wanted her to be able to study whatever she wanted wherever she wanted.

Before she knew it he had gripped her by her hair and pulled her up on her feet. She let out a cry due to the sudden pain and her hands flew to her hair. "Please stop! Don't hurt me! Don't do this! Please!" She begged but it was as if he didn't hear her at all.