guest pt: Mario

Mario's POV

I was in my castle taking a break from  being hero.

I suddenly heard a knock I went to the door and opened it

I suddenly heard a knock I went to the door and opened it. It was peach and Pauline.

Mario: hello ladies

Pauline: Mario darling it been for ever. 

She kissed me on the right cheek and Peach kissed my left. I was not expecting this but I would gladly take it.

Mario: so what are you girls doing here today.

Peach: I just wanted to see my boyfriend.

I saw Pauline give Peach a weird stare.

Pauline POV

I know what she did when she put a in emphasis on boyfriend. I don't even think she deserves. She almost left him stranded on the moon. I would be a better girlfriend than her. I saw her kiss Mario. And then gave me a sly look. I did the smart thing and hugged Mario making sure his face was in my boobs. For he can see how mine are bigger than hers. And made it still look like I was trying to give him a normal hug.

Peach POV

She tried to play it off like a normal hug. But I know better.

Peach: Pauline can we talk.

I grabbed her and took her up stairs where Mario could not hear us.

Peach: what are you doing.

Pauline: I was just hugging Mario.

Peach: I know what you where trying to do and listen here. Mario is my man and you will not get him.

Pauline: really. You don't deserve him. And your a terrible girlfriend. You tried to leave him on the moon. And rejected his proposal living him heart broken.

Peach: First of all I knew he was going to make it I was actually trying to leave Bowser. And that was his fault you don't ask someone to marry you after that someone just got out of a Force wadding. And I am just not ready to be a wife yet.

Mario: girls I am going to leave soon. I have a team tournament I need to go to for smash Bros.

Mario POV

What they didn't know is that I walked half way up the stairs to listen to there conversation. And it is going to be awesome to have to girls liking me. But I need to go to the tournament and I was going to get Luigi because I was planning on having him as a partner. I said by to the girls and left.