Chapter 03

"Ah... we bumped at the restroom earlier unnie". I said.

She just nodded. I remember the previous incident. When I come out of the restroom I bumped into someone. I was in a hurry because Dahyun and Tzuyu are waiting me in class. So, I just apologized and left that girl. And I just found out that girl is Mina unnie after met her here. But, why does Mina unnie still seem to think hard about that? Have we met before the incident at the restroom?

********

#CHAPTER 03

[NO ONE POV]

Day by day. Month after month. The relationship between the nine girls is getting closer. They are always together at lunch time. They also hangout after returning from campus.

Mina has adapted to the new environment. Likewise with Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung is a freshman. She was late to register and enter college. The semester started a few months ago. At first, she didn't plan to continue her studies. But her mom always persuaded her to go to college. Chaeyoung obeyed her mom's wishes at the end.

She chose JYP University of Art. Chaeyoung likes art. Moreover her unnie and her bestfriend is also studying there. Chaeyoung has known Dahyun and Tzuyu for a long time. They have been friends since elementary school.

Chaeyoung hates Math. She's bad with number and counting, it's difficult lesson for her. Unfortunately, Mr. Kim gives many homeworks for tomorrow. Jeongyeon can't help her because she also hates that lesson. Finally, Jeongyeon asks Mina to help her dongsaeng. Mina is a genius. She always gets A in all lessons.

[MINA POV]

Ring... Ring...

After the bell rang, I didn't got straight home. I walked to the library. I have an appointment with Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon asked me to help Chaeyoung complete her homework. Jeongyeon says that Chaeyoung doesn't like Math just like her. These siblings have something in common.

I looked inside the library looking for Chaeyoung. I found her. She sat at a table close to the shelf. She's playing with her phone. She wasn't aware of my existence, so I snatched her phone trying to get her attention. And it works because she turned to me a few seconds later. I tried to lift the phone and she couldn't reach it because her small body.

"Unnie..". She shows her annoyed expression. She gave up and pouted. So cute.

"Don't mad at me". I returned the phone while ruffled her hair. But she's still pouted.

Chaeyoung takes the book out of her bag and opened it. I can see a lot of drawing and handwriting on each side of the page. Then she showed me a question marked with 'DAMN TASK'.

"Yah... what happen with that sign?". I asked.

Chaeyoung didn't answer. She just giggled.

Then I taught her. I show the formulas to finish the question. As long as I explained, I felt she was staring at me. I turned to look at her. My guess was right. She is stare at me and our eyes meet. My heart is fluttering right now. It's weird.

I averted my gaze. "Y- Yah.. Chaeyoung-ah. Stop staring at me. You have to listen my explanation". Oh no, I'm stuttering right now.

She chuckled. "I listen to you unnie".

"Then do your homework. I'll do mine too". I said.

"Arasso". Chaeyoung replied. She began writing in her book.