Chapter 55

Mina giggled at the younger's response. She actually wants to know what happened to her, but she doesn't want Chaeyoung to feel uncomfortable if she asks. She chose to wait for her girlfriend to say it herself.

"Done". Mina said while packing the item next to her.

"Thank you Minari". Chaeyoung smiled showing her dimple.

********

#CHAPTER 55

NO ONE POV

Practice on that day ends at 7 pm. Even though they are tired and sweaty, they can still joke, especially Jeongyeon and Nayeon who mock each other. There doesn't seem to be a calm day in their lives. They always tease and debate, even for small things. The other members can only cover their ears when the couple starts to get noisy.

TWICE members rushed to leave the company after saying goodbye to the staff. They couldn't wait to refill their energy that had been used for practicing for hours. They went to a Chinese restaurant after learning that Tzuyu craved for her hometown cuisine. Who can resist their maknae?

30 minutes later they arrived at their destination. The waiter immediately prepared the food once the TWICE members ordered whatever they wanted for dinner that time. While waiting for orders, they again reviewed their previous practice. They want everything to be perfect for their next concert. They want to give the best performance for ONCE. Previously, they had thought of the concept, what song would ONCE like or what kind of performance would impress them. They always want something new to show to ONCE, so they do their best to be able to achieve it.

Three waiters came bringing orders to their table. Various types of food served there, even they get food that they didn't order before. One of the waiter said that the restaurant owner deliberately gave it to them, he was a TWICE's fan. They thanked for the kindness of the restaurant owner. TWICE members dig up the food in front of them after the waiter leaves. They are really focused on the food, but sometimes they are still chatting.

It doesn't take long to finish all of it. In an instant, only empty plates remained on the table. The day's practice was so draining that they couldn't refuse the food in front of them. Moreover, the food is really delicious, they enjoy until the last bite.

The manager suggested they should return to the dorm. They have to rest because tomorrow they have to wake up early. Their schedule for tomorrow is VCR shooting for the concert. TWICE members obeyed the manager's orders, they immediately packed up and returned to the van.

Manager oppa checks the members who sit in the chairs behind him. They are divided into two vans. Chaeyoung, Mina, Sana and Jihyo were in the first van, the other members were in different vans. After everything was complete, he signaled to the driver to leave the place.

The inevitable silence in the van where Chaeyoung in. Jihyo took a short sleep, Sana busied herself by choosing photos that she would upload on Instagram, Mina playing games on her phone. And Chaeyoung, she doesn't have anything to do. She just leaned her body on the chair while staring out the window blankly.

"Oppa". She suddenly said. Manager oppa who is in front looks at her. "Can you drop me off at Han River?".

Mina stopped the game as soon as she heard it, then glanced at Chaeyoung.

Manager oppa glanced at his phone to see the time. 8:45 pm. It's not too late to get some fresh air. He thought. "Alone?".

Chaeyoung glanced at the person next to her. "Do you want to accompany me for a short walk?".