Chapter 37

We don't know where to look her anymore. We decided to return to the hotel where we were staying. Jeongyeon and Jihyo lay down on the bed as soon as we arrived. The long trip made us tired. Other members huddled near us, they wanted to know how our search results were. But they understood just by looking at our facial expressions. Then Jihyo told everything.

********

#CHAPTER 37

Rose POV

I was fixed in front of my computer. I just read an article about Chaeyoung, a TWICE member who suddenly vacuumed from that group. The agency stated that she just took a break because of health problems. But in reality, she left without saying goodbye.

I have confirmed that Katarina is really Chaeyoung. I compared the voice of Chaeyoung that I got from the internet with Katarina's voice which I still clearly remembered in my ear. They have the same voice. Besides that, I also compared the photo with the face that was reflected in my memory. There is no difference.

I never thought that the person with me had been one of the TWICE members. Ah... that's the real reason she refused when I asked her to collaborate for my YouTube channel.

I got a lot of comments from TWICE fans on Katarina's video that I uploaded.

'Isn't the person in this video Chaeyoung?'

'Where did you get the video?'

'Is this a leaked video?'

'I really miss Chaeyoung'

And there are many other comments. I feel guilty for Katarina because I made the public know about her. I secretly took a video without her knowledge at that time. Then I upload it to my YouTube channel. The reason I uploaded it was because Katarina was really good at playing the piano, I thought it would not hurt to upload it. But what happened was the opposite.

"One day Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon were involved in a fight. Then Chaeyoung left the dorm and went home to calm down. The next day, we went to the Mina's competition. She didn't appear that day. When we returned to the dorm, Jeongyeon found a letter from Chaeyoung saying that she was leaving. She didn't tell us where she was going and asked us not to look for her". Jihyo said.

Many questions arise in my mind. Why did Chaeyoung escape from her life? Why does she have to hide? What problem does she have? 

"Rose..."

Katarina I know is a cheerful person. She always smiles as if she doesn't have a problem in her life. Who would have thought that behind all that she would have run away for some reason?

"Rosie?"

I realized when someone flicked her hand in front of me. She is my band mate, Jennie. She gave a questioning look.

"You are daydreaming. What do you think?".

"A-ah. No. I'm just thinking about the song I'm going to make for our new album". I lied. I can't tell her about Chaeyoung. I agreed to keep this a secret.

"Oh okay". Jennie nodded her head. "Let's go now, Lisa and Jisoo are waiting for us".

I carried my bag and followed Jennie behind her. Our band will perform at an event. Arriving at the location, I saw Lisa and Jisoo fixing their makeup in the waiting room.

~ Time skipped ~

We completed our performance successfully. Lisa came home using Jisoo's car, while I came home with Jennie. We walked to the basement to get to our car. Someone suddenly pulled my arm.