Chapter 48

Meanwhile, Mina looked at her girlfriend who was lying in bed. She couldn't do anything when the incident a while ago happened. She can only be silent and see everything. Mina felt she was useless.

She brushed the hair that covered Chaeyoung's face. Chaeyoung, everything will be fine. I will be by your side. Mina said inwardly.

********

#CHAPTER 48

Chaeyoung POV

"Oppa, I can do it".

I convinced manager oppa that I was fine. The manager and other members forbade me to take pre-recording on one of the national TV. I know they are worried about me after what happened to me. Yeah, my condition hasn't been stable for the past few days, but I don't want that to make me escape my responsibility. I want to attend every TWICE activity.

Manager oppa looked at Jeongyeon unnie and Jihyo unnie as if asking for approval. Then he said. "Okay, but you have to be careful".

I smiled at his words. I patted his arm gently. "Gomawo oppa".

I returned to my room to get ready. I chose a simple outfit to wear. Suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind. I know who she is.

"Mianhae Chaeng". She said.

Finally I heard her voice after we barely talked with each other for the past few days. Why does she apologize? I'm waited for her next words to find out where our conversation went.

"Forgive me if I avoid you and don't seem to care about you".

Yeah, I admit that I felt Mina unnie was avoiding me. I was disappointed when she left me when I was in the hospital and needed someone by my side.

"I don't know what to do in front of you. Honestly I was hurt by the previous incident, my mind was still chaotic at that time. Forgive me Chaeng, forgive my selfishness. I should have been by your side".

I turned around. Mina unnie lowered her head.

"No unnie. I'm sorry for hurting you". My voice trembled. The thought that Mina unnie was hurt when she saw the incident crossed my mind. That must hurt her.

I immediately hugged her without thinking.

"It's not your fault, Chaeyoung-ah". Mina unnie returned my hug. Ahh how much I miss her hug. "I promise I will always be by your side. You are not alone". She added.

Maybe that sounds like a cliche, but not to me. That strengthens. Hearing such words from the loved one seemed to give an energy. And I felt I got energy after hearing that.

Not only Mina unnie, I also heard it from all the members. They took turns giving me encouragement since that incident. It made me realize that many people love me, I have to be strong and fight for them.

"Are you ready Chae-. Oops sorry to bother you two". Dahyun suddenly appeared when we were still in a hug position. "I just want to say that we will leave soon". She then came out while scratching her head.

Me and Mina unnie looked at each other, then we chuckled. How sweet her gummy smile is. I think I haven't seen it in a long time.

I changed clothes before finally coming out of the room. Mina unnie walks next to me. Our hands are intertwined all the way to the parking lot. Sana unnie and Nayeon unnie give teasing smile when they see us.

The trip to the location is leisurely. I rested my head on Mina unnie's shoulder. I tried to sleep during the trip. I don't have a good sleep, that's why I'm sleepy.