Chapter 49

"Let's go back to your dorm, Jeongyeon must be worried about you and her sister now".

Mina obeyed Jeonghun's words. Jeongyeon must be worried. Moreover, Mina has ignored messages and calls from her. But she had just replied and said that they were fine.

Today Mina knows the other side of Jeonghun that she doesn't know about. Jeonghun isn't as bad as she imagined.

********

#CHAPTER 49

No One POV

Jeongyeon paces back and forth in the living room. She was worried as long as Mina and Jeonghun were outside. She tried to contact Mina, but there was no response from her. Jeongyeon can't think clearly, bad thoughts fill her head. What if something happens? Nayeon tried to calm her girlfriend. But the younger can't stop worrying. Jeongyeon just felt a little relieved when she got a message from Mina saying that they were fine.

A few moments later her phone rang.

"Mrs.Kang?".

"Ah Jeongyeon, I contacted Chaeyoung several times but it looks like her phone is off".

"Jeonghun took over her body, I think he turned off his phone. He is outside with Mina now. What's wrong Mrs. Kang?".

"Actually there's something I want to talk about. Can you come to my office tomorrow?".

"Wait". Jeongyeon checks the schedule planner on her phone. "Ah we have free time in the morning".

"OK. Let's meet tomorrow morning then".

Mrs. Kang then ended the call.

Jeongyeon looked at her phone. Many questions arise in her head. Why did Mrs. Kang tell them to come? It seems like there's something important she wanted to say.

At the same time, the door opened showing two people from outside. That's Mina and Jeonghun. Jeongyeon's gaze was fixed on Jeonghun's left hand. She saw a bandage there. She then looked at Jeonghun with a glare.

"I-it's me Chaeyoung, unnie". She said before her unnie did something.

Jeongyeon looks at the younger. She wanted to make sure that she was really her sister. And yeah she recognized her, she was Chaeyoung.

Mina told Jeongyeon that Jeonghun identities changed when they were on their way home. He suddenly groaned in pain. Mina calmed Jeonghun like she did with Chaeyoung earlier, but Jeonghun just pushed Mina down. After the pain subsided, Chaeyoung's identity appeared.

"Mrs. Kang just called. She wants us to come to her office tomorrow".

"Why?". Chaeyoung looked at Jeongyeon with a curious look.

Jeongyeon shook her head. "I don't know. She said she had something she wanted to talk about".

Chaeyoung just nodded. Like her unnie, she was also curious by the possibility of things they would talk about tomorrow. But she let it pass.

The next day, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon came to see Mrs. Kang. They also take Mina with them. Chaeyoung wants Mina to accompany her.

The three of them came into Mrs. Kang's room. Mrs.Kang welcomed them with a smile. They then sat on the sofa. Chaeyoung sat between Jeongyeon and Mina, while Mrs. Kang in front of them.

"How are you Chaeyoung?". Mrs.Kang said.

"I'm better Mrs.Kang". Chaeyoung gives her smile. "As I have reported to you, Jeonghun almost appeared but Mina unnie managed to prevent it". She gave a soft squeeze to Mina's hand. She added. "I only switched once, that's yesterday".