Chapter 11

"The person who loves you will accept who and whatever you are. She will take care of you and she will always have a reason to keep loving you. Don't worry". Jeongyeon puts Chaeyoung into her arms. She understood Chaeyoung's feelings. That must be hard for her.

********

#CHAPTER 11

No One POV

Today is Mina's birthday. The members planned a small surprise for her. After finishing the practice, Sana and Jihyo left the room. They took the tart they had prepared before. Meanwhile the other members remain in the room, they act as usual so that Mina is not suspicious. When Mina was talking to Momo, Sana and Jihyo entered the room. Mina didn't realize the presence of her two friends. Jihyo gave a signal to other members.

"Saengil chukahamnida, saengil chukahamnida

Saranghaneun Minari, saengil chukahamnida"

Jihyo presses the confetti in her hand. Sana approached Mina with tarts and candles on it. Mina blew out the candle after she made a wish. She was surprised by the surprise given by her friends. She didn't think that her friends would surprise her. She thought that they had forgotten her birthday because no one said a birthday to Mina since morning.

"Happy birthday Mina". The members hugged her one by one.

And finally that's Chaeyoung's turn now. 

"Saengil chukae unnie". Chaeyoung hugs Mina. They look a little awkward.

"Gomawo". Mina let go of Chaeyoung's arms.

"I've something to say to you after practice". Chaeyoung said. Without waiting for Mina's answer, she stepped away. She left Mina dumbfounded.

Mina POV

Chaeyoung said that she wanted to say something to me. What does she want to say? I feel awkward when near her. We haven't talked since that incident. I avoid her. I feel I'm not ready to face her. My heart is still hurt knowing the fact that my love is unrequited.

After we finished practicing, I followed Chaeyoung. I walked behind her. I don't know where she took me. She didn't say a word, nor did I. We stopped at a park. Chaeyoung lets me sit down. For a few minutes we were in silence.

"Unnie". I hummed without looking at her. Suddenly she gave me a box. I just looked at her.

"For you. This is a birthday present. This is not a fancy gift, but I hope you accept it". Chaeyoung said.

I accepted it doubtfully. The atmosphere was quiet again.

"Unnie, I know you are mad at me. You have avoided me since that incident. I have one question for you". Chaeyoung stopped for a while. "What does that kiss mean?". 

I was silent, then I looked at her. "Chaeyoung-ah, are you pabo? After what you did to me, you asked what the kiss meant? Of course I kiss you because I like you. You treat me special. I thought that you did it because you thought I was someone special for you, more than an unnie. But I was wrong. You're just playing with my feelings. I feel stupid after that. A stupid person who stuck into your game". Finally I said everything in my head. I stood up to leave, but Chaeyoung held my wrist.

"I think I've gone too far. I'm sorry if you feel I gave you hope with everything I've done to you. I never meant to play with someone's feelings". Chaeyoung said.