Chapter 10

They said they were willing one by one. I smiled, I feel relieved. We then hugged each other.

We discuss for the next thing. We agreed to practice after school. We will start from tomorrow. After that, we split up to go home. I can't wait to tell this to my parents. The will definitely be happy t hear that.

********

#CHAPTER 10

No One POV

The next day, Jihyo came to Mr.Park's office to deliver a list of members in her team. Mr.Park was happy to hear the news. He hopes a lot on this team, he wants this team to successfully meet the criteria and debut to become a girl group.

News about Jihyo's team projects has spread throughout the campus. Many students support them and the others gave criticism to the team. They assume that some members don't deserve to be on the team because they are just lucky to have a friend who invited them to join. Jihyo's team ignored hater's comments. But sometimes they feel hurt by comments that are very outrageous.

They work very hard to be able to debut and prove to people that they are chosen because they have the ability and talent. Not just luck. They practice everyday after school. For this week's assessment, they will cover Nobody by Wonder Girls. They work hard for that.

After school ended, Chaeyoung came to the practice room. She walked alone because Tzuyu and Dahyun had something to do. They will come after their business is finished. She found Mina in the practice room. Mina was sitting while the earphones were in her ears. She was aware of Chaeyoung's presence. Mina gave a smile then busied herself on her phone. She feels awkward at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung is sitting in a chair. She plays the piano nearby to get rid of boredom. She played random songs while humming.

Mina heard it. She watched Chaeyoung from behind. Actually she hasn't heard anything from her phones. She only put on her earphones as if she were still listening to music.

"Chaeyoung-ah, can you play that song?". Mina said.

"What song?". Chaeyoung turned her head. She didn't realize that Mina was on her right side.

"The s-song that you sing in the auditorium". Mina stuttering.

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded. Then she started playing the piano.

Mina looked at Chaeyoung who was singing. She looked at the younger with a deep gaze. Now she can see Chaeyoung playing the song up close. Songs that can make her heart beat faster. Chaeyoung turned suddenly. She smiled at Mina.

Mina lowered her body. She approached closer, closer and their lips touched. Chaeyoung stopped playing the piano. She was surprised by Mina's sudden action. She froze. Her eyes widened. Chaeyoung didn't reply to Mina's kiss that made Mina realize what she had done. She took a few steps back.

"Mi-mianhae". Mina lowered her head. She can't look at Chaeyoung.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung is still frozen. She doesn't believe what happened. The incident happened so fast.

"Hay, you guys are coming". The voice surprised them. Nayeon entered the practice room followed by Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Sana and Momo. There's no answer from Chaeyoung and Mina. Nayeon feels a different atmosphere there.

"What happened to this silence?". Nayeon looked at Mina and Chaeyoung in turn.

"No-nothing unnie". Chaeyoung stuttering.

After that, they started the practice. Momo helps them with the choreography. As Mr. Park said, Momo is a good dancer. She is able to dance with various types of genres. She can even create coreography by herself. They are very grateful to have members like Momo.

Mina POV

Oh, what have I done? I kissed Chaeyoung unconsciously. I can't control myself. I'm not in the right mind. I'm really regret it. The worse think is Chaeyoung just frozen when I kissed her. She did not give any response. I feel guilty.

However, this is not my fault right? I think she has feelings for me. Chaeyoung always treated me special all this time. We are close, but I feel that our closeness is different from Chaeyoung's closeness with other members. I can feel it. She is always beside me when I need someone to comfort me. She looked at me with a different look, a warm look. Then what can she explained by that performance? She looked at me during a performance that made my heart beat fast. But it seems like I'm wrong about all of this. She doesn't have the same feeling. Arrgh... this frustrates me. I don't think I can face her.

** ** ** **

No One POV

"Arrgh...". Chaeyoung scratched her head in frustration.

Jeongyeon has noticed Chaeyoung's behavior from earlier. She didn't know what her sister was thinking. Chaeyoung sighed repeatedly. She also looks lost.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what's bothering you?". Jeongyeon looks at the younger.

Chaeyoung sighed. A few moments later she faced her unnie. "Unnie".

Jeongyeon hummed. Finally Chaeyoung told the older about the incident. Jeongyeon is surprised to hear Chaeyoung's story. Now she understands why Chaeyoung and Mina don't seem to talk to each other these days. Usually Mina walked home with them. But the last few days she chose to go home alone. Mina seems to avoid Chaeyoung. This is an unusual thing. Because Chaeyoung and Mina are close before and they're always together.

"Do you like Mina?". Chaeyoung didn't answer. "How are you really feeling to Mina?". Jeongyeon added. Actually she knew that Chaeyoung had feelings for Mina. It was seen from the behavior of both when they are together. But Jeongyeon wants to hear it from Chaeyoung herself.

Jeongyeon looks at Chaeyoung. She waited for Chaeyoung's answer, but not a word came out of her mouth. Her eyes began filled with tears.

Jeongyeon patted Chaeyoung's shoulders softly. "You have to keep saying whether you like her or not. Don't confuse her. Don't let her keep hoping without certainty, Chaeyoung-ah".

"I love her unnie. But I'm afraid to say it. I-I... I'm just ...". Chaeyoung stopped, she wiped the tears dripping on her cheeks. "I'm just a monster unnie. I'm afraid something happen someday". Chayeoung covered her face with her palm.

"The person who loves you will accept who and whatever you are. She will take care of you and she will always have a reason to keep loving you. Don't worry". Jeongyeon puts Chaeyoung into her arms. She understood Chaeyoung's feelings. That must be hard for her.

********