Chapter 08

"I-it's just..". She stopped for a while. "It was the first time I performed in public. Don't you want to encourage me?". She pouted. I chuckled at her behavior.

"Geurae. I will come". I said while nodded. Chaeyoung smiled showed her dimple. Ah this kid. Why is she so cute?

********

#CHAPTER 8

No One POV

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Dahyun sat behind the backstage waiting for their turn. They're look nervous. Dahyun practiced by re-reading the paper in her hand. She didn't want to go wrong or forget the lyrics. Tzuyu was in the corner of the room with earphones attached to her ear. She tried to calm herself. While Chaeyoung drinks water repeatedly. But that didn't work to get rid of her nervousness. Their friends one by one performanced on the stage. Chaeyoung stood up and walked back and forth. Dahyun was annoyed by what Chaeyoung was doing. That makes her concentration fades away.

"Chaeyoung-ah. Stop it". Chaeyoung stopped hearing Dahyun's words. Then she walked again. She couldn't stay still because it made her even more nervous.

"Yah..". Dahyun shouted. She approaches Chaeyoung. "Don't be like this. You will only get more nervous. We can do it". Dahyun holds Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Kim Dahyun".  

"They call my name. I'll go now". Dahyun walked away from the backstage.

Chaeyoung peeks from behind the stage. She saw Dahyun start playing piano. The audience cheered. Dahyun performed the song Missing U. When making the song, Dahyun was stuck in the rap part. She asked Chaeyoung to help her and finally the song can be finished. The song tells about someone who misses the person she loves.

Dahyun stood up and bowed. The audience cheered and give applause. Dahyun got off the stage. On the backstage, Chaeyoung dan Tzuyu welcomed her.

"Woah.. I'm relieved". Dahyun held her chest. The two friends congratulated her.

As they imagined, Dahyun performed well. She performed the song calmly and confidently. Eventhough she was nervous but she managed to hide it. Dahyun often performs before. She danced and sang in the church. Even her 'eagle dance' has spread on the internet and has become viral.

"Chou Tzuyu".

Tzuyu is getting ready as soon as her name is called. She sighed before going on stage.

"Chou Tzuyu.. Chou Tzuyu..". The audience shouted her name.

The audience cheered. Tzuyu has many fans on campus. Everyone is fascinated by her visual. Many fans have come to see Tzuyu's performance today.

Tzuyu looked down. She glanced at her left hand, precisely on the bracelet she was wearing. She smiled as she remembered the giver of that bracelet. She seemed to get strength from that stuff. She lifted her chin and then the music started.

Tzuyu sang the song she made. She absorbs every lyric she says. She sings it from the heart. She wants someone to know, even though she knew that person would never realize it. Her gaze stopped at Sana who watching her performance. Sana is freezing. She was amazed by Tzuyu's performance. Tzuyu smiled at her which made Sana turn to reality.

"Boy I am your fool..."

Tzuyu ended her performance. She walked back to the backstage. She felt tears trickling down. She wiped it quickly. She doesn't want anyone to see it.