Chapter 31

In fact, Mr.Park knew everything. But he kept the secret because Chaeyoung asked for it. He can't refuse it.

Then Mr.Park found out about Chaeyoung's whereabouts in America after he accidentally met her. They met at the song release of a singer at Crystal Entertainment. By chance, Mr.Park was a friend of the agency's CEO. Mr.Park and Chaeyoung met and finally he asked for Chaeyoung's number. But he kept it a secret from anyone. When Mr. Park received the song created by Chaeyoung, he was immediately attracted to it. Not because of who the songwriter is, but because the song is really good and interesting. Finally he received a song made by Chaeyoung. Actually Mr.Park wanted Chaeyoung to come in the recording process, but she said that she wasn't ready to show herself.

********

#CHAPTER 31

Mina POV

Manager just sent a music video to our chat group. This is a new song for TWICE's comeback. Actually this is not a comeback, this is a gift for ONCE. On this comeback we didn't do music video recording, the manager said that the team had other plans. They didn't tell us. Therefore, we can't wait to see the music video.

We decided to watch the music video together in the living room.

"Are you ready guys?". Jihyo looks at us one by one.

"Yes". We answer in unison.

"Play the video quickly, I can't wait anymore". Nayeon said.

Jihyo pushes the button on the remote. She then sat between Sana and Momo.

December as we end the year together, I remember

Our memories pile up like the snow

So many words I saved for you linger in my mind

Makes me nervous

Used to feel lonely and empty

But December is no longer lonely

The best thing I ever did

Was that I met you

Oh.. it's videos that we never published before. There are videos that we took when we were bored in the waiting room. And there are other videos when we are on vacation. The members laughed. 

The best thing I never did 

Was that I never broke up with you and that I am still with you

All I wanna do, all I wanna do

Just like this, like this, like this, like this

The two of us forever

All I wanna do, all I wanna do

Just like this, like this, like this, like this

Let us never change

Though I don't notice, it just keeps showing

My friends are teasing that I'm smiling from ear to ear whole day

We can only see the sea of snow. Ahh... I remember, that's when we vacation in Mongolia. At that time we had free time for a week, we decided to go there. The holiday was very pleasant. We play snow there. It was our first vacation without a camera around us. There is only a camera from manager oppa that captures the moment. We really enjoyed it very much. I can see the excitement of the members in the video. We play and laugh together like no burden. I want to go back to that time. I can see the members laughed, but I could also see tears in the corner of their eyes as well as mine

Even when I'm alone, I feel as if

You are behind me, my ears keep getting red

I can't help it, I keep thinking of you

Used to feel lonely and empty

But December is no longer lonely

My eyes widened seeing someone in the video. Chaeyoung is there.

The best thing I ever did

Was that I met you

The best thing I never did

Was that I never broke up with you and that I am still with you

I can see Chaeyoung is among us. She hugs Jihyo tightly. She laughed so much that her dimples were visible.

As the year goes by little by little

So many things have happened

But when I think about what they meant

Why are they the moments I spent with you

I think I might be in love

Chaeyoung lay down on the snow. She closed her eyes without stopping smiling. Ahh... I miss her.

The best thing I ever did

Was that I met you

Yeah.. meeting you is the best thing I ever did Chaeng. Since meeting you, I have felt love and attention. You always do things that make my heart impressed. 

The best thing I never did

Was that I never broke up with you and that I am still with you

Where are you now? I can't find you anywhere. I miss you so much. We don't break up, right? I want to stay with you.

All I wanna do, all I wanna do

Just like this, like this, like this, like this

The two of us forever

All I wanna do, all I wanna do

Just like this, like this, like this, like this

Let us never change

Please don't ever change. Wherever you are, remember about us and the memories we have shared together. Because of you...

The best think I ever did

I can't hold back my tears. My mind is only fixed on Chaeyoung.

"Arrgh.. why am I crying?". Jihyo interrupted my thoughts.

Tzuyu approached me and handed me a tissue and I accepted it. I wipe my tears. I see other members also do the same thing.

"This song has a very deep meaning". Jeongyeon said.

"I think the songwriter is great, they managed to make us cry like this". Nayeon replied.

I agree with them. The songwriter managed to touch the audience's feelings with this song. I hope ONCE also feels the same way when they hears it.

Yugyeom and RedK are the songwriters. They are from America. Jeongyeon knew Yugyeom, she said that Yugyeom used to live in Korea before and he was Chaeyoung's childhood friend. 

Yugyeom came to Korea to direct us directly during the recording. Unfortunately, RedK couldn't come to Korea because of her business. Yugyeom said that RedK is very idolizing TWICE, even her bias is me. I'm honored to know that.

"Can you say a few words for RedK? I will record it and show her". Yugyeom said to me a few days ago.

I nodded. Then I recorded my voice using her phone. I handed the phone back to him after that. Yugyeom looks really happy. Ahh... he did something sweet for his friend, they must be very close.

********