Chapter 56

Mina's eyes filled with tears. She knew Chaeyoung really well. Chaeyoung really hates her father, she doesn't even want to hear about him anymore. For Chaeyoung, her father seemed to be her biggest enemy. She would never forgive for what he was done. That's not easy for her.

However, after hearing Chaeyoung's explanation just now, Mina was touched. Chaeyoung dared to get out of her comfort zone, she tried to defeat the toughest thing for her by forgiving her father. That makes Mina proud. She unconsciously ruffled Chaeyoung's hair while smiling proudly.

********

#CHAPTER 56

D – 45

"You all worked hard".

"Thank you".

All TWICE members bowed and thanked the staff who helped with their work that day. They have finished shooting their concert VCR. They finished it for two days in a row. They have to get up early, go to the shooting location, get makeup and change clothes, then pose and act in front of the camera until evening. It was a tiring day, but the members didn't mind because it was their will, they wanted to give their best for ONCE.

One job completed. But TWICE still has other work waiting. Like today, they can't go straight back to the dorm because they have one more schedule to do. They will do fitting for their outfit that will be worn during their concert later. So, after the shooting was over, they immediately went to a clothing store. The distance between their current location and their destination takes about 45 minutes. They didn't waste time, they could rest for a while during the trip.

- At clothing store

The staff shows the clothes they have. They had a meeting with JYP Entertainment representatives to discuss the concept of the concert. So they prepare clothes that they think are suitable for each TWICE stage.

"Unnie, what if we wear this model?". Jihyo asks while holding two clothes. "The members like it more".

Staff unnie observes the clothes that Jihyo is referring to. "It's okay. I think this one is more suitable for you guys".

Jihyo nodded in agreement.

TWICE are busy with their own business. Some members look at the clothes collection. The others discussed with staff. And the rest are trying on their clothes.

Chaeyoung was in the group of members who were discussing with staff. She gave an opinion about the clothes she got. Chaeyoung wants the staff to modify her clothes, there are some parts that she thinks are not good.

"Ah.. and for the ending, can you modify my shirt?". She asked.

"What kind of modification?".

Chaeyoung then explained her request. She wants her shirt to be different from other members. Regular shirts are too boring for her. Chaeyoung likes unique and unusual fashion.

"OK, I'll do it".

Chaeyoung smiled broadly. "Thank you unnie".

"Hey, what do you think?".

Chaeyoung turned around after hearing that voice. She froze when she saw someone behind her. She was stunned and her body seemed unable to move.

Yeppeuda.

((A/N: Yeupedda means so pretty))

Chaeyoung gawked without realizing it. Her eyes didn't blinked at all. She was fascinated by the beauty in front of her. The white long dress plus the make-up left over from shooting was still on her face. The wind out of nowhere made her hair slightly waved, adding the effect of the scene to be more breathtaking.