Chapter 06

Chaeyoung froze with Mina's sudden action. Her eyes widened. Her heart flutter. She felt butterfly in her stomach. They were in that position for while until Mina let go of her grip and fell asleep. Chaeyoung looks at the older. She held her chest that still pounding. What is this?

Chaeyoung covered Mina's body with a blanket. She came out of the room and left her alone.

********

#CHAPTER 06

Mina POV

I woke up when the cold hit my body. I hold my temple. It feels so dizzy. I tried to recall what happened last night. I just remember that I drink a lot because I can't do truth or dare. Then I don't remember what happened after that. I regret participating in that game.

I walked out while still holding my temple. My throat feels dry. I went to the kitchen to get water. I found Sana, Nayeon and Jihyo in the dining room. Sana and Nayeon are eating something. I remember that last night Sana was the first person to get drunk. Even though Sana didn't get the punishment, she still drank the beer. It seems like she really wants to drink.

I took a glass of water and drank it.

"Mina-ya, eat this soup to reduce your hangover". Jihyo gave me a bowl of soup.

I nodded. "By the way, how can I go back to the room last night?".

"Chaeyoungie helps you. You can't even walk staight". Jihyo said.

I looked around. I didn't find Chaeyoung there. "Then where is Cha-". I haven't finished my question when Chaeyoung came along with Momo and Tzuyu. They carry plastic bags in their hands. Momo took out food from her plastic bag. There is galbi, bibimbap, japchae and kimbap. They said that they had just come from the restaurant to buy breakfast for us.

Chaeyoung walks to the dining room.

"Unnie, eat this to reduce your dizziness". She gave Nayeon and Sana medicine. She walked towards me. "You too, unnie".

She gave me medicine and left the dining room. I watched her leave us. I feel there is something strange. Chaeyoung didn't even look at me when talking. I ate the medicine Chaeyoung gave to me. Then I went to my room looking for her. I found Chaeyoung putting her clothes in her bag. She didn't know my presence.

"Jihyo says you helped me to the room last night. Gomawo". I said. 

Chaeyoung turned her head. "Ah it's nothing". Chaeyoung continued her business. What's wrong with her? I feel she is avoiding me. Did something happen last night? I was worried if I did something unexpected because I was drunk. 

"Chaeyoung-ah..". I said. Chaeyoung hummed. Then it was silent. She turned toward me because I didn't continue my words. "Did something happen last night?". I finally asked.

"What do you mean by something?". Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows and gave a questioning look.

"Err... you know that last night I was drunk, right? Am I doing something weird?". I scratched my nape. I could see that Chaeyoung's eyes shaking.

"Nothing happens unnie. I take you to the room and you fall asleep". Chaeyoung smiled. Like a forced smile. 

"Ah.. is that so? Okay gomawo Chaeng". Then I walked away.

Actually I'm not that satisfied with Chaeyoung's answer. I think she's hiding something from me. Did something really happen last night? I tried hard to remember. But i can't remember it. Argh.. this makes me frustated.