Chapter 12

Someone POV

I hope that person is me. If only I can hold your hand along the road. If only I can make you happy. If only I have the same chance. If only...

********

#CHAPTER 12

No One POV

After school, Jihyo and her team rushed to the practice room. They sit tensely. They will make a final performance today. This will determine whether they succeed in debuting or not. Mr.Park will see their performance directly. Jihyo and others have worked hard all this time. That's not an easy thing, because they have to be able to manage the time between school and practice.

Mr.Park entered the room followed by the judges behind him. Jihyo and the others stood up and bowed to them.

"Are you ready guys?". Mr.Park asked.

"Yes". They answer it together. Mr.Park asked them to get ready.

Jihyo and the others gather in a circle. "Guys, show your abilities. We can do it". They nodded. Jihyo gives command. "1.. 2.. 3..".

"Girls.. girls... jalhaja!!". They shouted. 

((A/N: I changed it to 'Girls' because in this chapter the name of the team has not been decided)).

Then they prepare for their respective positions. They will perform the song 'Do It Again' by Mr.Park. They began to dance when the music rang. The judges paid close attention. Mr.Park smiled slightly at their performance.

Jihyo and the team showed the results of their training so far. They showed their smiles even though they were nervous. They ended their performance and bowed.

"We will discuss it first". Mr.Park said. Then Mr.Park and the judges discussed.

"I'm nervous". Nayeon said. Jeongyeon is next to her, she's holding Nayeon's hand. Nayeon looked at her and Jeongyeon smiled.

After waiting a long time, Mr.Park had finished discussing.

"We have decided our decision". 

They held each other hands. Jihyo looked down and prayed.

"But before that, I want to ask you guys. Why do you think you deserve to debut?". Mr.Park asked. He looked at them one by one.

They were silent for a while.

Jihyo raises her head. "Because we have worked hard for all of this. We spend our time practicing and preparing for today. This is not an easy thing. We experienced some difficulties before, but we solved it together. So you have to consider it". She replied.

Mr.Park smiled after hearing Jihyo's answer. "Okay, I will announce my decision now. Whatever the decision is, whether you will debut or not you have to keep working hard. We have decided that ...". Mr.Park paused while looking at each of them. They are getting nervous. They felt their hearts exploding. "You will debut. Congratulation".

They gaped hearing Mr. Park's words. They still don't believe what they hear. A second later they hugged each other. They shed tears of joy.

After that, Mr.Park invited them to have dinner together. They went to a restaurant not far from the campus. Actually they feel awkward with Mr.Park. This was the first time they had dinner with him.

At the dinner, there were things that Mr.Park said about the program in the future. Mr.Park also gave them team's name, TWICE. TWICE has a deep meaning, Mr.Park wants a girl group that is able to win people's hearts twice, first with two eyes and second with two ears.

"After this, from now on you will be even more busy preparing for your debut. Fighting!". Mr.Park said.

Mr.Park gave them a dorm for them to stay. It would be easier if they could stay together, he thought. Besides, they can also build more closeness.

The next day, TWICE members began to move their belongings to a new dorm. They clean the dorm together. They also decide who will share room with whom. And the result is Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu will shared a room because they are in the same class so it will be easier when they study. Nayeon, Sana, Jihyo and Mina is in the largest room. And last, Jeongyeon and Momo shared a room together.

** ** ** **

TWICE members are very busy nowadays. They have recorded for their debut song. They also just finished shooting the music video. They practice harder for the debut showcase which is only counting days. Some of them can't even sleep for a few days.

October 20, 2015

TWICE has been in the building where they will do the debut showcase. They are very nervous. This is the first time they will show themselves to the world. Many fans have come to give support. They found out after JYP Entertainment announced that they would be debuting a new girl group. The teaser that came out caught their attention, they thought this group would be a great group in the future. TWICE got a lot of support on their debut. Their family also came. They don't want to miss that important event.

The event starts. TWICE members come on the stage with trembling bodies. They are really nervous. They can see many people in front of them. The audience cheered. Their confident rise slowly and enjoy the appearance they give.

"1.. 2.. 3.."

"One in a million TWICE ibnida"

They introduce themselves. They stand based on age order. Nayeon introduces herself at first and ends with Tzuyu.

Then they gave their performance by singing a few songs. They sing and dance with high enthusiasm. They want to show the world that they deserve to debut.

At the end of the event, the MC asked them to say their feelings one by one.

Nayeon said. "I'm so happy that finally we debut. I wanted to say thank you for showing much love and coming here today. Let's make many memories. Please stay with us". Her voice sounded trembling.

"It's over today but you guys will be with us forever right?". Jihyo ask.

"Yess...". The audiences replied.

Jihyo smiled and she added. "This debut showcase went well and our fans reaction make us happy as well. I want everyday to be like today. Thank you".

"It was really nervous. But after seeing our fans it gives me so much energy". Mina's voice trembles, she held back her tears so she wouldn't cry on the stage. "I really enjoyed the stage today. I'm so happy to have this day standing in front of you. We will do our best. Thanks".

"Now I finally realize that we debut. Thanks for our family, friends and fans who are here today. We just started, we have long way to go until we become the best in the world. Thank you". Chaeyoung smiled. The audience cheered her.

After giving a speech, they bid farewell to the audience. They are really grateful for receiving a lot of support and love. Then they prepared to perform their debut song called 'Like Ooh Aah'.

In the middle of the performance, Jihyo couldn't help crying. She sobbed while continuing their performance. She is very happy to be able to debut with her best friend. This is Jihyo's dream for a long time, being on stage and doing things she likes which is singing and dancing.

After the showcase, they hugged each other behind the stage.

"You are great guys, you have done your best". Jihyo said while pating the shoulders of her members.

********