Chapter 47

Jeongyeon unnie took me into her arms. "You're strong, Chaeng. You've been through something bigger than this, you can deal with it. Unnie is always with you".

I cried in Jeongyeon unnie's arms. I don't care about the members who see me like this. As much as I want to look strong, I can't hide that I'm actually fragile.

********

#CHAPTER 47

Mina POV

"Unnie?". Chaeyoung called me.

"You have to rest Chaeng". I stood up to get out of the room.

"Mina unnie". She called me again. I stopped but didn't look at her. "I don't know what happened. Why doesn't everyone tell me anything? Why are they tormenting me with this curiousity?".

"You don't need to worry Chaeyoung. Everything is fine".

I walked away. I couldn't stay long in that room. It's not that I hate her, it's just that I don't know how to behave in front of her. We agreed to hide the fact that the public was talking about Chaeyoung because of the dating rumors. Jeongyeon brought Chaeyoung's phone so she couldn't access anything. This is for her good. We don't want Chaeyoung to be burdened by it. Therefore, I decided to get out of the room so that she wouldn't question me any further.

Chaeyoung must be disappointed with my attitude. I know. I couldn't look into her eyes and be silent all the time. It seems like she knows that I avoided her. I'm sorry, Chaeng, I'm just not ready to meet you. Please forgive my selfishness.

I sat in the seat in front of the room. I sat between Sana and Nayeon. Sana put my head on her shoulder as soon as I sat down. She seemed to know my feelings.

A few moments later, Jeongyeon returned to the room after delivering Mrs.Kang. We heard screams shortly after she entered. The members immediately ran to the room. We can see Jeongyeon is trying hard to hold Chaeyoung's body. We don't know what happened. A phone lay not far from them. Momo took it after realizing that it was her phone. She showed a surprised expression. I peeked at the phone she was holding. I think I know. Chaeyoung found out about the news, the dating news. She must have read it with Momo's phone. That explains why she acts hysterically like this.

"Unnie, let me. Let me go unnie". Chaeyoung continues to struggle. "He has ruined my life. I want him to go unnie".

"But not this way. You will only hurt your body".

Chaeyoung finally stopped after hearing Jeongyeon's words. She cried in her unnie's arms. It hurts to see Chaeyoung like this. There's nothing I can do. I was unable to see this incident, I came out of the room accompanied by Sana who had been beside me. The members one by one left the room. I could see Tzuyu covering her face while leaning her head against the wall.

A few moments passed. Jeongyeon came out of the room.

"How is her condition?". Jihyo approached Jeongyeon as soon as she saw her.

"She is sleeping now".

We breathe relieved to hear that.

"Member-deul..". Jeongyeon said. Everyone looked at Jeongyeon. "I want to ask something from you".

"Just say it Jeongyeon". Sana answered.

"This is the first time you facing a situation like this, except Dahyun and Tzuyu. I know you must be surprised". Jeongyeon's eyes began to glaze over. "Don't... don't leave Chaeyoung because of this. I don't want Chaeyoung to feel alone".