Chapter 34

Being an orphanage is not easy, I feel wasted and like an unwanted person. I feel different from children in general. They can play and spend time with their parents who love them. But me, there is no parents by my side. It's really sad. So I'm happy to see them as happy as this even though they live a life that isn't easy. I admire them. I'm not as strong as they were when I was in their position.

********

#CHAPTER 34

No One POV

Chaeyoung's dream about her meeting with Mina haunts her mind. She kept thinking about the dream. She really thought about Mina's words. It makes Chaeyoung often daydream. And without realizing it, Jeonghun returned because of that. He managed to control Chaeyoung's body.        ((A/N: Jeonghun is another personality of Chaeyoung. Just remind, maybe you forgot)).

That day, Jeonghun woke up in confusion. He didn't know where he was. The environment seemed strange to him. The last time he woke up, he was at Yugyeom's house at that time. Jeonghun comes out of the room. He walked around the place, he saw many rooms there. 'What place is this?'. He thought. Jeonghun's step stopped when someone held his hand.

"Katarina, let's play with me". It was Yuna. Jeonghun clearly didn't recognize him. He could only shut up and look at the girl's face.

Yuna grabs Jeonghun's hand. Jeonghun followed where the child took him. Even though he was cold hearted person, but when dealing with the kids, that character seems to fade. He really likes kids. That's the only similarity that he and Chaeyoung have.

Yuna brought Jeonghun to the yard. Jeonghun found some children playing. Then he observed the place. He saw a sign that shows the name of the orphanage. He nodded. 'So, this is an orphanage'.

Finally, Jeonghun played with the children. Their funny behavior made Jeonghun laugh. This is a very rare thing. Jeonghun almost never laughed before. His life is filled with revenge, anger and distrust in people. According to him, in this world there is nothing pleasant. However, being with the children made him feel happy.

"Hey".

Jeonghun stopped his activities. His eyes were fixed on a woman walking from the house. She approaches Jeonghun. She brought a red scarf in her hand.

"I made it for you". Rose put the scarf over Jeonghun's neck. Rose learned to knit from Nancy and that scarf was made by her for several days.

Rose and Jeonghun's faces are very close. Jeonghun can feel the breath of the person in front of him. His heart pounded quickly without realizing it. He froze and couldn't move his body. 'What happened to me?'. Jeonghun never felt this way before. His eyes began to trace Rose's face. He didn't miss any features from her.

"Done". Rose has finished wearing the scarf on Jeonghun's neck. 

Jeonghun cleared his throat. He avoided Rose's eyes. He felt awkward by what had just happened.

"Do you like it, Kat?". Rose asked.

"I-I like it". Jeonghun stuttering. He doesn't believe what he does. Jeonghun is a type of person who is firm and fearless. But he just stumbled just because of that woman. Even Jeonghun doesn't know her, how could that happen? That was really weird for him.

"This is my first time knitting". Rose said while smiling.

'And this is the first time I've met a woman who made me feel weird and acted like I wasn't the real me'. Jeonghun said in his mind.

"Rose, Nancy is looking for you". A boy said.

Rose entered the house a moment later. She left Jeonghun dumbfounded.

'So, her name is Rose. It suits her. She's so pretty like rose'. He thought.

~ Time skipped ~

Chaeyoung wakes up from her sleep. Her head hurts. She saw an empty bed next to her. 'Ah... Rose must have woken up'. Chaeyoung walked out and found Rose cooking with Nancy.

"Morning Kat". Rose greets Chaeyoung as soon as she sees her.

"Morning". Chaeyoung sat in the dining room while holding her head. "Nancy, do you have a headache medicine?". She said.

Rose approaches Chaeyoung. "Eat this, I know you will need it". She gave medicine and a glass of water to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung frowned. "How do you know Rose?".

"You drank beer so much last night, it was clear you would feel dizzy this morning". Rose chuckled. "Don't you remember?".

Chaeyoung tried to remember. But she didn't have the slightest memory of last night's incident. She really remembers that she immediately went to sleep after reading stories for the childrens. Chaeyoung isn't a person who likes to drunk after all. She even always avoids alcoholic drinks. This is weird. Suddenly a thought landed on Chaeyoung's mind.

"Rose, what date is it now?". Chaeyoung asked.

"Today is.. 20".

Chaeyoung was surprised to hear that. 'I didn't wake up for three days? I think Jeonghun is back'. She tried to guess.

"Rose". Rose hummed. "Uhm.. Have I behaved strangely in the past few days?".

"No. Why?".

Chaeyoung shook her head. Rose looked Chaeyoung with a questioning look. 'What is wrong with her? Ah... She really doesn't remember it". She thought. Rose felt a little disappointed.

** FLASHBACK **

Yesterday, Chaeyoung and Rose decided to go to city to take a walk. They spend time visiting an amusement park. They tried various kinds of rides there, such as roller coasters and arcade arenas. Rose felt really happy. This was the first time since she had gone to such a place for so long. The happier thing is to come with someone she like. Rose has feelings for Chaeyoung secretly. That she felt the last few days. Chaeyoung is a fun and caring person. She often does sweet things for Rose. That's what Rose saw from Chaeyoung. She had tried to deny that feeling, but she couldn't.

Rose and Chaeyoung went to a club that night. Chaeyoung drinks almost five bottles there. That made her really drunk. Rose bring Chaeyoung who is drunk to go home. She decided to drive a taxi. Chaeyoung fell asleep on Rose's shoulder. Rose didn't object to that, instead she felt happy to be this close to the person she liked. Suddenly Chaeyoung woke up and looked at Rose. She tried to open her heavy eyes.

"Rose..". Chaeyoung held Rose's hand.

"I love you.. I like you since we first met".

Rose was shocked by Chaeyoung's sudden confession. She thought whether it was true or only the effect because Chaeyoung was drunk. But drunk people say the right thing, right? She thought.

Chaeyoung looked at Rose with a deep look. She approached Rose and crashed their lips. That made Rose shocked. Her eyes widened. She didn't return the kiss, she didn't want to take advantage of a drunk person. Even though her heart wanted it, but she brushed it off.

Chaeyoung stops. She looked at Rose with sad eyes. "Why? Don't you love me?".

Rose felt guilty for not replying to her kiss. That will definitely make Chaeyoung feel bad, she will think Rose don't have the same feeling.

"N-No. I lo-". Rose hasn't finished her words when Chaeyoung lost consciousness. She fell asleep again. "I love you too Kat".

Rose put Chaeyoung's head on her shoulder. Then she holds Chaeyoung's hand. Rose was still thinking about what had just happened. She can still feel Chaeyoung's soft lips.

"I hope it's true Kat". Rose whispered.

Without Rose knowing, that person wasn't Katarina who she knew. She is another personality from her, Jeonghun. Jeonghun is the person who has been with Rose for the past few days. Jeonghun is doing sweet things for her. Because Jeonghun developed feelings for Rose since they first met. Since then, Jeonghun's heart beat for her.

** END OF FLASHBACK **