Chapter 54

Without her knowing, Yoo's family is outside her room. They listened to Chaeyoung's crying that night. They didn't mean to eavesdrop, they just wanted to make sure that Chaeyoung didn't do anything bad like before.

Jeongyeon wiped her tears. "I'm going to my room". She said with hoarse voice. Jeongyeon can't be there any longer. Her heart ached hearing her sister cry. How can I help you Chaeyoung-ah? Please tell me.

********

#CHAPTER 54

No One POV

Chaeyoung woke up feeling a headache. The sunlight that coming into her room made it worse. Mrs.Yoo or Jeongyeon must have been here to open the window, Chaeyoung thought. She then got up from the bed and stood in front of the mirror. Chaeyoung sighed after seeing her reflection. She looked very messy, her hair disheveled, eyes and lips were swollen.

"I look so miserable". Chaeyoung tidied her hair. "That's what you get if you cry all night, Chaeng". She said to herself.

Chaeyoung took a quick shower before leaving her room. She walked to the dining room. Mr.Yoo was there while reading the newspaper as usual. He turned his gaze to the younger once he realized her existence.

"Morning appa". Chaeyoung greeted him.

"Morning". Mr.Yoo gave her a smile, then continued reading.

A few minutes later, Jeongyeon and Mrs.Yoo appeared while carrying the food. They start eating after everything is ready. Silence. Chaeyoung glanced at the people around her. They behave as usual like nothing is wrong. That makes the younger wonder. Chaeyoung had prepared beforehand if only Yoo's family asked about her swollen eyes. They must realize it, right? This is obvious. Chaeyoung said internally.

In fact, Yoo's family noticed about that. They know that Chaeyoung cried all night and made her look like that. They just don't want to discuss it. They are afraid of hurting the younger's feelings.

"Why did you eat in a hurry, Chaeng?". Jeongyeon breaks the silence.

Chaeyoung stopped eating, she faced her sister. "Don't we have practice in an hour?".

"No. The manager rescheduled our activities today. Didn't you read the message?".

Chaeyoung shook her head. She hasn't checked her phone since last night. How did she know about the message if all she did was cry all night? Jeongyeon said that they still have a lot of free time. The practice was changed to 2 pm and they had no other schedule before that time.

A thought appeared in Chaeyoung's mind. "I'll go somewhere".

"Where?".

"Eomma's place".

Chaeyoung's answer made the people pay attention to her.

"I'll go with you". Jeongyeon said. "We haven't been there in a long time, I also want to visit her". She added. Jeongyeon knew that the younger would definitely say that she would go alone, so she said before Chaeyoung refused her company.

Chaeyoung had no other choice, in the end she brought Jeongyeon with her. Her sister wants to visit her mother and Chaeyoung has no reason to forbid her.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon said goodbye to their parents. Mrs.Yoo embraced her two daughters while giving them messages. Mr.Yoo did the same. The two sisters didn't know when they would return, but they made sure that they would visit their parent when they had free time.