Chapter 35

"I hope it's true Kat". Rose whispered.

Without Rose knowing, that person wasn't Katarina who she knew. She is another personality from her, Jeonghun. Jeonghun is the person who has been with Rose for the past few days. Jeonghun is doing sweet things for her. Because Jeonghun developed feelings for Rose since they first met. Since then, Jeonghun's heart beat for her.

********

#CHAPTER 35

Chaeyoung POV

I try to control my emotions. I tried hard not to feel stressed because it could trigger Jeonghun back. I don't want that to happen.

I noticed that Rose's behavior turned a little strange. Sometimes she stumbles when talking to me. I don't know what caused it. But I suspect something must have happened when Jeonghun controls me. I can't immediately ask her about that, because that would look weird.

The children are taking a nap in their respective rooms. There is nothing I can do right now. I went around the building. Nancy said that this orphanage has a music room. I decided to go there. The room is not spacious. There are several musical instruments there such as guitars, drums and also pianos. I sat in a chair near me and my fingers began to play the piano. I enjoyed every note that came out of the instrument. Playing music is one way to cure the soul, it can reconcile my heart. It's the same as when I sang and danced when I was in TWICE. How tired this body is, everything will be lost when on stage and performing for ONCE. Ah... I miss those moments.

"You can play piano?". Rose stood not far from me. I didn't know when she entered this room.

I nodded.

"I was walking near here when I heard the sound of the piano. And it turns out that it is you".

"I feel bored so I spend my time here". I smiled.

She nodded. "Do you mind if you play it again?".

"No, but I'm not good".

"Eyy.. come on". Rose showed hopeful look.

Finally I made Rose's request. I move my finger and play the song that I made.

The Best Thing I Ever Did. The song I made with the message in it. I made the song while thinking about Mina unnie. Through the song, I want to convey that the best thing I ever din in my life is to meet her and pass the time together. I know this sounds cliche, but that's the reality.

"Wow... that's so cool". Rose gave an applause. How can you say that you aren't good?".

I smiled seeing her frown.

"By the way, what song is that? I think I've heard it before". Rose asked.

"Oh, that's The Best I Ever Did by TWICE, a Korean girl group".

"Ah.. I know them. I have done their song cover several times". Rose said. I feel proud when foreigners knew about TWICE. I smiled.

Rose picked up the guitar next to her. She played it very well. I was surprised when she sang 'TT'. She sang smoothly, even though there were a few words she said wrongly. I understand it because she is not Korean, so it is natural. But overall she sang coolly.

I gave an applause and thumbs up when she finished singing. Rose smiled proudly.

"I think we should make collaboration on my YouTube channel". Rose said

"O-oh, I'm sorry I can't do it". That's not a good idea. I don't want the public to recognize me.

Rose frowned. "Why?".

"I-I just can't. I... I'm not confident in front of the camera". I lied. Rose nodded, but I could see a disappointed expression on her face. I felt guilty for her. I also wanted to do it, but I had no choice. 'I'm sorry Rose'.

********

No One POV

Rose was ready with the stuffs next to her. Today she will return to her house. Her vacation was over and she had a lot of work waiting. Aside from being a YouTuber, Rose is also a member of a band called BlackPink.

After saying goodbye to Nancy and the children, Rose immediately entered the taxi. Chaeyoung sits next to her. She will take Rose to the station. Chaeyoung didn't let Rose go alone because Rose had many items brought. She couldn't see Rose having trouble carrying it, like the first time they met. Rose refused when Chaeyoung said she would take her, but the younger kept pushing her.

They arrived at the station at 10 AM. The station is quite crowded because this is Sunday.

Chaeyoung and Rose were near the train.

"Kat, can I hug you?" Rose asked. Chaeyoung nodded.

Rose hugs Chaeyoung. She can smell strawberry aroma from Chaeyoung's body. The image of the incident that night crossed Rose's mind. At first, she was really happy with Chaeyoung's confession at that time. She is happy because their mutual feelings. But that happiness faded when she felt there was no progress between them. Chaeyoung never discussed that. Even she looks like she doesn't remember it. That makes Rose sad.

Rose let go of her hugs. Then she looked at Chaeyoung. "See you later. I'm glad to know you Katarina".

Chaeyoung smiled. "Glad to know you, Rose. Take care".

Rose enters the train but her gaze is still on the younger. She could see her from the window on her left side. A few times later, the train began to move. Chaeyoung waved her hand from the outside. Rose replied with a smile.

"I will miss you Kat". She mouthed. Of course Chaeyoung doesn't hear it.

The train slowly left the station. Chaeyoung returned to the orphanage to continue her volunteer activities. She still has a few days there. She writes songs in her free time. She got much inspiration as she expected. 

********