Chapter 52

I know what she means. She must have hoped her mother was here when she woke up. I approached her and took her to my arms. Chaeyoung rested her head on my shoulder. We were in that position for a while until I finally let go of my arms. Chaeyoung is still looking down. I tried to make her look at me. I held her cheeks. She brought her gaze to me. Chaeyoung's eyes look swollen.

I kissed her forehead, then hugged her again without saying anything. I just want her to know that she's not alone. There are us who will always be by her side. Chaeyoung returned my hug tightly. I can feel the fear and sadness she felt.

********

#CHAPTER 52

~ Two weeks later

No One POV

Chaeyoung's condition is getting better. She no longer locked herself in her room, all thanks to the people around her who really care about her. They don't let Chaeyoung feel alone. Instead, they continue to provide care and support. Yoo's family never brought up the topic about healing that Mrs.Kang said. They know that Chaeyoung still hates her father and cannot forgive her. They don't want to open her old wounds by discussing about it. They let Chaeyoung decide what's best for her and they don't want to force her.

TWICE holiday has ended. The members returned to their activities starting today. They just finished practicing. Momo, Tzuyu and Sana rested in the practice room. Mina, Jeongyeon and Dahyun have lessons with their vocal teacher. While the rest, Nayeon, Jihyo and Chaeyoung decided to have lunch outside. The oldest recommended a place. She said that the place had good meat. She tried it herself last week.

"Oppa, can we do VLIVE here?". Jihyo asks the manager after finisher their lunch. Manager oppa nodded giving permission. He then opened the VLIVE application and gave his phone to Jihyo.

A few moments later, Jihyo was in VLIVE. She was surprised to see so many viewers watching the broadcast even though it was working hours. She interacts with the fans by answering questions in the comments section.

Jihyo reads one of the questions. "What activities did you do during your holiday?". She thought for a moment to remember what activities she was doing. "I went home after all this time. My family goes to the campsite. Ah.. we also made a campfire and made barbecue there. It was really fun, I want to bring the members there someday". Jihyo smiled brightly.

"I like it. I will look forward to it". Nayeon exclaimed.

"How about you Nayeon? What are you doing?". Jihyo points the camera at Nayeon.

Nayeon came closer to Jihyo so the two of them could fit the screen. "I just rested at home and played with Kookeu".

"Don't you also have a date with Jeongyeon?".

Jihyo's words earned her a stampede from the older. She laughed internally at Nayeon's response.

"Ah yeah, I have a date with Jeongyeon, we went to amusement park that day". Nayeon smiled brightly just by saying it.

The comments suddenly goes wild by saying things about Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"OMG 2yeon"

"2yeon is real"

"2yeon shipper win"

And many other comments. Nayeon is always happy to see the fans who paired her with Jeongyeon. ONCE might think that 2yeon is just a joke or fake. They don't know that actually Nayeon and Jeongyeon are real couple.

"Chaeng, you don't want to tell your holiday?". Nayeon took over the phone from Jihyo. The camera shows Chaeyoung who is busy with her phone.

"Me?". Chaeyoung faces the camera while fixing her hair. "Errr, I recorded and filmed a music video for my project. Have you seen it ONCE?". Chaeyoung's Melody Project was released on their YouTube and VLIVE last night. Manager oppa said that she got a positive response from the viewers. There are no negative comments for the project. Chaeyoung was relieved, but something disturbed her mind.