Chapter 53

Chaeyoung sighed. She didn't know what to do when people praised her project. She didn't complete the project herself, there was involvement from other people who were none other than the identity she hated the most. When can I live like a normal person?

********

#CHAPTER 53

No One POV

Jeongyeon approached Chaeyoung who sat in the corner of the practice room. She noticed her sister's behavior who was more silent than usual. The younger didn't even focus on practice so they got reprimands from their teacher. Jeongyeon knows what made her like this.

"This". Jeongyeon gave her sister a bottle. Chaeyoung accepted it, but she just placed it near her. "You're not thirsty?". The older asked, but the person near her just shook her head.

Jeongyeon sighed. She couldn't see her sister like this. These past few days, Chaeyoung looks gloomy. The cheerful side of her seemed to disappear. Jeongyeon and the other members tried to cheer her up, but they didn't get any results. Mina doesn't even know what to do to make her girlfriend smile.

"Chaeyoung-ah, we will go home after practice". Jeongyeon said.

"Why?".

"Appa only wants to meet us".

Chaeyoung looked at her unnie. She felt that was not the real reason. She and Jeongyeon had just returned from their home last week, which made her doubt the older's words. But she let it pass.

After the practicing ended, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung went to their house. Mrs.Yoo welcomed them with hugs as soon as they entered the house. While Mr.Yoo is still in his office.

Their mother was knitting when they came, Chaeyoung decided to sit near her. She watched every gesture made by her mother, she knit very deftly.

"Do you want to learn to knit?". Mrs.Yoo said without stopping her activities.

Chaeyoung shook her head. "You know I'm an impatient eomma". Her mother smiled.

Like Mrs.Yoo, Mina also likes to knit. She often does it in the dorm, in the waiting room or wherever when she has the opportunity. Mina once taught Chaeyoung how to knit. At first Chaeyoung was enthusiastic to learn, but apparently it wasn't as easy as she thought. She finally gave up and her girlfriend finished her work.

"How's work?".

Chaeyoung leaned back on the sofa. "A little tired, we practiced a lot for our concert".

"Get lot of rest. Your unnie said you didn't sleep well".

"Ah I can't sleep because I drink coffee".

Mrs.Yoo stopped her activities, she placed her knitting equipment on the table then looked at Chaeyoung. "Why do you have to lie?".

Chaeyoung turned her gaze. She couldn't look into Mrs.Yoo's eyes. She felt bad for lying to her.

"I'm your mother Chaeng. You can tell comfortably to me without having anything to hide". Chaeyoung looked down. She didn't tell the truth because she didn't want to worry her mother. She had enough to make the family worry because of her.

"Mianhae eomma".

Mrs.Yoo stroked Chaeyoung's hair. She feels hurt every time Jeongyeon tells her that Chaeyoung didn't have a good day. Lately she heard that the younger looks gloomy, it worries her. Mrs.Yoo wants to do her role as a mother, she wants Chaeyoung to open up with her. She knew that maybe Chaeyoung covered up the truth because she didn't want her mother to worry. But the fact that Chaeyoung is hiding her feelings makes her more worried. Mrs.Yoo just wants the younger to share her feelings so that she can help with what problem Chaeyoung is going through.