Chapter 16

"I have to go somewhere ... to take things at home". He didn't answer. He crossed his arms. "Oppa, please?".

"Okay okay. Only for this time". I smiled.

I immediately packed my stuffs. I wear a mask and hat so no one knows me. I left without the knowledge of other members. I just told Jeongyeon unnie.

********

#CHAPTER 16

NO ONE POV

Chaeyoung has finished her business. She returned to the dorm. When she arrived in front of the dorm, she saw Mina chatting with someone. That person is none other than Bambam.

Mina finds out Chaeyoung's presence. She waved her hand at the younger. Bambam whispered something in Mina's ear. Mina laughed and hit Bambam's arm. Then Mina put her arm around Bambam and he stroked Mina's hair.

Chaeyoung's anger slowly rose after seeing that. 'What are they doing in front of me? ' . She looked away and tried to remain calm. She wanted to hide the fact that she was jealous to see Mina and Bambam.

"Anyeong Chaeyoung-ssi". Bambam greets Chaeyoung.

"Anyeong". Chaeyoung answered shortly. She gave a forced smile.

"Where are you come, Chaeng?". Mina asks. She did not know when Chaeyoung left the shooting area. The manager just said that Chaeyoung went somewhere.

"I just went home to pick up some stuffs". Chaeyoung replied.

Mina mouthed O shape. Then Chaeyoung said she want to go inside.

Mina POV

I saw Chaeyoung's presence when me and Bambam were chatting in front of the dorm. I waved my hand. Chaeyoung smiled, but I could see she wasn't happy to see us.

Bambam approached me and whispered something in my ear. "Should we do it now?". He said. "Let's wake up the sleeping tiger". I laughed and hit his arm. 

Bambam has never changed. He always became my partner in crime as in the past. The fact that I refused his love a few days ago did not make our friendship broke.

** FLASHBACK **

Bambam take me to the amusement park that day. We tried various rides there. I'm very happy. I rarely go to a place like this because of my busy life. When on the feris wheel, Bambam looked nervous. He doesn't have a height phobia, then what's wrong with him?

"Bam, are you okay?". I asks him.

Bambam sighed. He looked at me. "Mina, I want to say something to you". I gave a questioning look.

"Maybe this will surprise you. But I hope this does not change the friendship that we have built ". He paused for a moment. I don't understand what he said. "Actually ... I- I like you since we were in the middle school. I-I just want to say that".

I looked at him. He looks still nervous.

I hold his hand. "Bambam, I like you too. But only as a friend". I was hesitant to tell my secret to Bambam, I was afraid he could not accept the truth. But I have to say it. "Actually I'm in a relationship with someone, we are not official yet but I want to be with her".

"Her?". Bambam shows his confused face. I knew he would give me a reaction like that.

I told him about my relationship with Chaeyoung. Unexpectedly, he accepted my condition. 'I will always support you, whatever your choice' . He says.

"Can we remain friends like before?". He added.

"Of course. You will always be my best friend". I could see sparkling smile on his face.

Bambam drove me home. He opened the car door for me. And suddenly he hugged me.

"Mina-ya, thanks for your answer. Thank you for staying with me".

I returned the hugs and patted his shoulder. Then he said goodbye.

I entered the dorm. I remembered Chaeyoung, I feel guilty for ignoring her message. I checked into her room. She was not there, I only found Dahyun who was sleeping with a book covering her face. 'Where is she?'.

Then I enter my room. Jihyo looked at me when I opened the door.

"You just came home?". She asks. I'm hummed. "Chaeyoung is looking for you". She added.

I turned to her. "Where is she? She is not in her room". Jihyo raises her shoulders indicating that she doesn't know.

Then I'm taking a bath and prepared to sleep.

The next day, I went to Chaeyoung's room to check her. She still slept as I expected. I sit next to her. I looked at her and tried to brush her hair. Chaeyoung woke up because of my movements. I smiled while looking at her. She got up and held her forehead. I smell something from her body. Alcohol?

"Yah.. why do you smell alcohol?". I turned my face into a serious look. She didn't answer it. "Chaeyoung-ah, why don't you answer?".

"Nothing". She answered shortly.

I held her hand when she walk away from me.

"Chaeng, are you mad at me?". I pulled her so that she faced me. I kissed her cheeks. "I'm sorry for not replying your message. I'm going with Bambam. Sorry I didn't tell you".

"Is that fun?". She answered coldly.

"Yah.. are you jealous?". I chuckled. I have never seen Chaeyoung acting like this before. She was jealous and I found it cute. I stopped laughing when I saw her giving a disturbed look. "Chaeng, he is my best friend".

"I know and please stop because I don't want to discuss it". Then she left me alone.

Chaeyoung was really jealous and she made it look obvious. I smiled without realizing it. Suddenly an idea crossed my mind. I sent a message to Bambam. I said my plan to make Chaeyoung jealous. Who knows that in that way she will make our relationship official. I knew she was afraid of losing me. I have been waiting for more than a year, but there is no progress on our relationship. She always said that she was still not ready with a relationship. I don't think I can wait longer. Why is she still in doubt?

Bambam agreed with my plan. I asked him to show attention and affection to me in front of Chaeyoung.

** END OF FLASHBACK **

I put my arm around Bambam. Then Bambam stroked my hair. I can see Chaeyoung disturbed, she takes her eyes off. Bambam greeted her but she answered shortly. Then she entered the dorm after giving her forced smile.

"I think our plan works". Bambam gave me high fives.

********