Chapter 44

"Ah Rose, I have to go. I will contact you later".

"Okay Kat".

Then they then separated. Chaeyoung immediately got in the car, they had to go to the dorm and rest after a long flight.

******** 

#CHAPTER 44

No One POV

"Are you sure you don't want to come?".

"Yes Chaeng, I trust you". Mina said.

"Alright then, I'll go now". Chaeyoung kissed Mina's forehead. She then put on her shoes and came out of the dorm.

Chaeyoung will meet with Rose today. They had made an appointment to meet before. Rose will stay in Korea for the next five days. And today they both have free time so they can hang out.

Chaeyoung drove a taxi to Seoul Forest. She and Rose promised to meet there. After about thirty minutes on the way, she finally arrived. Chaeyoung got out of the taxi, then down the road. Not to forget she used a bucket hat and mask so that no one would recognize her.

She walked while enjoying the fresh air. Suddenly someone hit her from behind. Chaeyoung fell because it was too strong. The person who crashed into Chaeyoung didn't care, instead he ran.

"Thief... He's a thief...".

A crowd of people ran past Chaeyoung. They chased after someone who was none other than the person who crashed into Chaeyoung. Some who heard the shout tried to block the thief. Because it was surrounded by many people, the thief couldn't escape. Someone then pulled him and started to beat him.

"You deserve it". Someone said.

Chaeyoung could only stood up while watching the incident. She averted her eyes as she began to feel her panic attacking her. She ran to find a quieter place to calm down. Memories about her past incidents are clear in her head. Scene by scene seems to be playing back. Chaeyoung's body trembled, she could feel the cold sweat on her body. She sat on the floor, slowly she felt like she was suffocating. Irregular breathing. Chaeyoung tried to take something in her bag, but she couldn't find it.

"Kat... Katarina?".

Chaeyoung heard a voice, she recognized that voice. It was Rose, but Chaeyoung couldn't focus and was holding her neck in pain. While Rose panicked seeing Chaeyoung acting like that. She couldn't immediately shout for help, because the person in front of her was an idol. It will make the situation more complicated if people find out about it.

"Katarina?".

Rose could see Chaeyoung lowered her head and her body weakened. She increasingly panicked because the latter didn't respond. When Rose was about to call an emergency call, Chaeyoung raised her head. She looked at the person in front of her.

"Rose?".

"K-Kat, are you okay?". Rose gave a worried look.

She smiled and nodded. But I'm not her, I'm Jeonghun.

Jeonghun POV

I woke up. I don't know what situation Chaeyoung is facing right now that makes me wake up. But clearly, she lost. She lost because she couldn't control herself. I open my eyes. Slowly I raise my head. A woman crouched before me with a worried look. That woman, my first love.

"Rose". I said.

She still looked at me with a worried look. "K-Kat, are you okay?".

I smiled without realizing it. I nodded because in fact I was fine. But I'm not her, I'm Jeonghun. I told myself.