Chapter 09

"Mina unnie, are you okay?". Chaeyoung tried to look into my eyes.

"I-im okay". I stuttering.

Chaeyoung scratches her head. She must be confused to see me acting weird like this. I was relieved when she was no longer curious and asked me questions.

********

No One POV

"Chaeyoung-ah". Chaeyoung opened her eyes when she heard someone calling her name. She turned towards Dahyun while rubbing her eyes. Dahyun pointed to the front of the class. Then Chaeyoung followed the direction where Dahyun pointed.

Mr. Lee stood in front of the class looking at her.

"Son Chaeyoung, follow me to the principal office". He said and left the class.

Chaeyoung stood up then walk behind Mr.Lee. She didn't know why she had to come to the principal office. I think I did nothing wrong. She thought.

Their step stopped in front of the room that reads 'JYP Principal Office'. Chaeyoung fixes her clothes. Then she followed Mr.Lee into the room. Mr. Park saw the arrival of Mr.Lee and Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung's eyes widened when she saw two figures she knew, Jihyo and Momo. They looked at each other. They gave a questioning look. Jihyo and Momo also didn't know the reason they were called to come into this room. They were in the library when their friend told them they had to come to the principal office. Mr. Lee spoke with Mr. Park. Then he left the room. It was silence.

"I'm sure you must be confused why you are here". Mr.Park broke the silence. Jihyo, Momo and Chaeyoung nodded at the same time. "I plan to make a new girl group debut. I have monitored all this time and my search stopped at you guys. I think you have potential". The three of them gawned.

Aside from being the principal of this campus, Mr.Park is the owner of JYP Entertainment. JYP Entertainment is a big company in Korea, they have made many famous idol debuts.

Mr.Park looked at them one by one. "Jihyo, you have a powerful voice. I will make you the main vocalist. Besides, you have good leadership, so you're the leader of that team". He stopped. "Momo, I know you're a good dancer and I want you to be main dancer". And lastly, Mr.Park looked at the maknae. "Chaeyoung, I saw some of your performances in the class. You're very good at rap, I want you to be main rapper on the team. And I think you will also be a good songwriter in the future".

"Thank you". They said.

Mr. Park continued his words. "Therefore, I want you to arrange a team. You can recruit anyone who you think is suitable to be on the team. You have to prepare everything. You can use training room on this campus. I will monitor and see your progress. I have also prepared a team to judge you. If you manage to make a decent team, then I will make you debut".

"Then how much time do we get to prepare it?". Jihyo asked.

Mr.Park put his hand on the table. "I think three month is enough. You can arrange a team as soon as possible". He said. "Do you agree?".

Jihyo, Momo dan Chaeyoung looked at each other and whispered. After a few minutes, they returned to face Mr.Park. They have decided.

"Okay, we accept it. We'll prepare our team". Jihyo said.

"Good. I hope we can work together". Mr. Park shook hands with them one by one.

Then they come out of the room. They headed to the cafetaria to discuss the project from Mr.Park.

** ** ** **

Jihyo POV

Mr.Park gave us a big project. I don't want to waste this precious opportunity. Being a girl groups under the JYP Entertainment is not easy. As people know, besides studying at JYP University I also a trainee in the JYP Entertainment. I have been a trainee for 10 years. That's not a little time, I've spent half of my life here. And suddenly Mr.Park gave information that made me surprised. I have to use it as best I can. I will be able to reach my dream.

After meeting with Mr.Park we decided to discuss it. We can't waste time. We must prepare our team immediately. We think hard about who is the right person in our team. Each of us gives a recommendation. After a long discussion, we finally got the names of the people we were going to recruit.

The three of us gathered the people after school. They showed confused faces when we asked them to come to the practice room. They come one by one. They're Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu.

After  all of them came, we told our purpose. I could see their surprise expressions. The same expression we gave when Mr.Park spoke to us this afternoon.

"What do you think guys?". I ask.

"I don't think I deserve to be here". Sana frowned.

"Me too". Mina said.

"Don't say that. We choose you not without reason". Momo said.

It was true, we chose them not only because of personal reason. We see they have more skill and talent above us. And that's not just our reason. The nine of us have a close relationship, that can be our strength. We want a team that not only has skill and talent, but also good teamwork. Therefore, we chose them. 

I reassured them that they deserve to be part of the team. We give them time to think. I hope they accept this offer.

"Jihyo-ya..". Nayeon called me. I turned to her. "I do". She said.

"Me too".

"Me three".

They said they were willing one by one. I smiled, I feel relieved. We then hugged each other.

We discuss for the next thing. We agreed to practice after school. We will start from tomorrow. After that, we split up to go home. I can't wait to tell this to my parents. The will definitely be happy t hear that.

********