Chapter 07

"So that's true". Tzuyu chuckled. "I'm your bestfriend Chaeng, I really know you. That's obvious to me. When you like something, you always tell about it repeteadly".

I look down. My face feels hot, I think I'm blushing. I wonder if I'm too obvious that I like Mina unnie. Did Mina unnie realize it too? I thought.

********

#CHAPTER 07

Mina POV

I'm very nervous now. Last night I couldn't sleep because I was thinking too much about today. Today is the day of rhythmic gymnastic competition. I didn't expect Goyang Stadium to be filled with this many peoples. This makes me more nervous. This is the first time I have participated in rhythmic gymnastic. Moreover, I'm here representing my campus. It would be embarassing if I couldn't give my best.

I sat in the waiting room waiting for competition to begin. I've warmed up before. I got number 3 to perform.

"Mina-ya..". A group of people come to me. I smile seeing them.

"You can do it". A girl with bunny teeth said.

"Woah.. your hand are so cold". Sana holds my hand.

"I'm nervous. I'm afraid my performance is not good". I look down.

Jeongyeon holds my shoulder. "Don't say that. You even haven't done it yet. Fighting!".

"The competition will begin soon. Hope the participants to prepare yourself". The MC said.

"Mina-ya, we will watch you there. Fighting!".

They left me one by one. Only me and Chaeyoung left in that room. Chaeyoung approaches me. She held my hand. I can feel the warmth.

"Unnie, don't be nervous. You can do it". She smiled showing her dimple. I smiled back. "I'll go now. Fighting unnie!". She gave fighting sign and walked out the room. I saw her leave until she disappeared from my sight.

I sat down again. Somehow my confidence slowly rose after Chaeyoung gave me encouragement. She doesn't say special words, but she is a special person who says it to me.

I'm waiting for my turn. I peered at the performances of other participants. They dance beautifully. It seems like they are very well trained.

"Myoui Mina from JYP University of Art".

My heart pounded when my name was called.

I walked towards the arena with a smile on my face. My eyes try to find my friends. But I can't find them because the audience was really crowded. I stopped in the middle then I bow. I began to dance when the music start.

No One POV

The audience cheered when Mina walked towards the arena. Students from JYP University of Art watched to support Mina. Mina looks really beautiful. Chaeyoung can't take her eyes off for a second. She was fascinated to see Mina, she never saw the older wearing ballet costums like that.

Mina brought the holahop in her right hand. The audience increasingly cheered wildly when Mina stood in the middle of the arena. Chaeyoung and the other raised support banner. They also shouted Mina's name repeatedly.

Mina looked nervous, but she covered it with a smile. When the music rang, she moved her body to dance elegantly.