Chapter 14

NO ONE POV

TWICE went to a restaurant after finishing their practice. They decided to eat meat. As always, while waiting for food they are playing mafia game. Jeongyeon is the host, she pick Nayeon and Jihyo as mafia, Dahyun as police and Tzuyu as a doctor. Unfortunately, Dahyun was suspected of being mafia. She defended herself but no one believed her. She died in the first round. Nayeon and Jihyo managed to kill one by one without suspicion. Dahyun sighed because she had died even though she had a very important role. The members laughed seeing Dahyun who was upset. Finally the game ended, the two mafia won because they managed to kill everyone.

Dahyun continued to grumble because the members did not believe her, instead killed her. They joked until a man approached their table.

"Mina...". A man stood next to TWICE's table.

TWICE member looked at the man at the same time.

"Bambam?". Mina looked at the man. She then stood up and hugged him.

The restaurant is a private restaurant so they don't need to worry if peoples sees it. They let go of the hug.

"Girls, this is Bambam. My best friend". Mina introduces Bambam to the other members. Then the TWICE members introduce themselves one by one.

"Oh hi Sana and Momo. Long time no see". Bambam said.

"Hello Bam". Sana and Momo said almost at the same time.

After that, Mina and Bambam sit separated away with TWICE members. The two of them sat in a place in the corner of the room. They chat with each other and tell about themselves.

Chaeyoung POV

'Best friend?'.

I don't know if Mina unnie has a male bestfriend. She never told me. My eyes can't escape from both of them. They sit in separate places with us. They looked really close, I could see Mina unnie laughing and smiling showed her gummy smile.

"Yah.. Chaeyoung-ah. You can kill them with your gaze". Dahyun said.

The members stare at me.

"Woah... Chaeyoung is jealous". Sana unnie teased me while poking my arm.

"What? Aniyo. Why should I be jealous of them?". I defend myself.

"Don't worry, they are just friends. I know him since middle school". Momo unnie said.

I felt calm hearing Momo unnie's words. But my heart can't lie, something feels stuck in my heart. Am I really jealous?

The waiter delivered our food. We immediately ate the food. I enjoyed the food in front of me, but my gaze never separated from Mina unnie and that man named Bambam. They look very close. In fact, I never saw Mina Unnie laugh that wide.

The night is getting darker. We decided to go back to the dorm. Bambam had returned home a few minutes ago. We go home by walking together. Mina unnie walked beside me. I looked down, but I could see Mina unnie smiling. I don't know what she was thinking.

"I didn't expect to see him again". Mina unnie suddenly said. 'Him?'. What does she mean by 'him'? Bambam?

"We separated when I returned to Japan. The last news I heard was that he also returned to Thailand. But now we meet again after all this time." She added.

"Are you happy?". I ask.

"Of course". Why I don't like to hear that answer. I think I'm really jealous. I shouldn't be like this, am I overdoing it? I have to try to get rid of that feeling.