Chapter 40

I lay down on the bed. My eyes stared at the bed next to me. I saw there was a Minjoong, Tzuyu's dog doll. I'm curious where she is now, I haven't seen her since we arrived at the dorm.

I looked at the ceiling. I started thinking about many things. I have to deal with my problem, my illness. I don't want to let that illness take everything from me including my dream and life. Like I said during the concert, there is ONCEs, family, friends and TWICE members who always give love and support to me. I think I will be able to pass everything because of them. And I have to fight for them.

********

#CHAPTER 40

No One POV

Chaeyoung fell asleep in the middle of her thoughts. She didn't even clean the makeup on her face. Dahyun returned to the room and found Chaeyoung sleeping soundly. She can't bear to wake her up. She then covered Chaeyoung with a blanket.

The next day, Chaeyoung woke up from her sleep when she felt the movement from her bed. She opened her eyes and found someone sitting next to her. Their eyes met.

Chaeyoung jumped in surprise. "Yah unnie. You scared me".

Jeongyeon laughs at her sister's actions. "I'm sorry Chaeyoung-ah. I still can't believe you're here".

Chaeyoung can see a big smile on Jeongyeon's face. She couldn't avoid that she missed her unnie.

Chaeyoung moved from her bed. She rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. She planned to go to her house to visit her parents (her adoptive parents / Jeongyeon's parent). Her mom called her last night. She knew that Chaeyoung was present at the TWICE concert from the news she read on the internet. Unfortunately, Chaeyoung's mom couldn't immediately meet Chaeyoung because she was accompanying her husband for a business trip yesterday.

Thirty minutes later Chaeyoung is ready to leave. Jeongyeon and Mina came out of their respective rooms. They will go accompany Chaeyoung.

"Let's go". Jeongyeon said.

Manager oppa drove them to Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung's residence. Chaeyoung scrolled her phone screen while they're on the road. She read the news that mentioned her.

The Return of Chaeyoung in TWICE

Chaeyoung's Presence in the TWICE Concert

Surprise for ONCE, Chaeyoung Attended TWICE 5th Anniversary Concert

TWICE Chaeyoung Revealed that She Suffered From Mental Disorder

Shocking News from TWICE Chaeyoung: I have mental disorder, DID

Many news reports about her. Netizens gave positive comments regarding the news. They even gave Chaeyoung prayer and support for her recovery. Chaeyoung smiled. She feels happy to know that many people love her.

"What makes you smile like that?". Mina who was sitting next to Chaeyoung was curious because she saw Chaeyoung smile since earlier.

Chaeyoung shook her head.

Mina sighed in annoyance. "Do you keep secrets from me?".

"Of course not".

"Then why don't you tell me?". Mina pouted.

"Yah yah. Stop your fight. We arrived". Jeongyeon interrupted the lovers fight.

They arrived in front of a house. Chaeyoung entered the courtyard of the house. She looked around and found flowers blooming in the middle of this winter. Her mom really likes to garden. That's why there are lots of flowers and plants in the yard.