Chapter 27

Chaeyoung POV

I wake up with a headache. The sunlight blinds my eyes. I was surprised to see Yugyeom sitting on the couch while looking at me. He is creepy.

"Yah.. What are you doing here? You surprised me".

Yugyeom crossed his arms. "You are the only one who surprised me".

I don't understand what he is talking about. He approached and pulled me in front of the mirror. I was surprised to see my reflection in the mirror.

"Yugyeom-ah, my hair.. W-what happen?". I was really surprised to see my hair that look messy... and it turned really short.

"Jeonghun took over your body for two days

"Jeonghun took over your body for two days. He does anything, including cutting your hair like that".

I widened my eyes. So, I didn't wake up for two days? I closed my eyes while sighing. 'Oh God, when will all this end?' . I said to myself.

"By the way, it suits you". Yugyeom said.

Then I gave him a sharp look. And he laughed at my behavior.

Arrgghh.. Why does Jeonghun have to cut my hair short? I like my long hair. And what model is this? This looks really weird. I still complain when Yugyeom suddenly calls me.

"Chaeyoung-ah.. come here.."

Yugyeom calls me from the outside of the room. I come to him immediately. He stood in the living room. He turned to me when he heard my footsteps. Yugyeom holds the cake in his hand. Strawberry cake with candles on top.

"Saengil cukhae. Because you didn't wake up yesterday, let's celebrate your birthday today". He smiled.

That's right, yesterday was my birthday. And on that special day, Jeonghun took over my body instead.

I made a wish before blowing out the candle. Then we ate the cake together. Yugyeom still remembers that I like strawberries.

"Do you still remember when your birthday, you didn't allow anyone to eat your strawberry cake? You said that you would eat it yourself". Yugyeom said.

I nodded then laughed. Since I was little, I really like strawberries. Everyone asks me what I want as a gift, I always answer strawberries.

"Chaeyoung-ah, look at this". Yugyeom gave me his phone. He showed a video.

The video shows a fancam when TWICE performs a special stage on MCountdown. After finishing the performance and they will going down from the stage, ONCE sang a birthday song.. for me. They carry placards #StayWithChaeyoung. I could see Jeongyeon unnie turning around and wiping away her tears. And my tears drip without realizing it.

"ONCE missed you". Yugyeom handed me a tissue. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry. I just want you to know that they always support you". He tapped my shoulder.