Chapter 59

At that moment, Mina turned around. "Jeonghun?".

Jeonghun can see Mina running towards him. However, the sound of Mina's steps become faint and faint. Until, everything turned dark and Jeonghun falls to the floor before Mina could catch him.

********

#CHAPTER 59

Chaeyoung POV

I woke up after hearing a sound, like water dripping? I'm not sure. So, I opened my eyes which felt really heavy. The first sight that greeted me was the white ceiling. I also smelled the scent that is usually in hospitals. I glanced to my left side, an IV hanging above my head. I followed where the line was headed and I found that IV line end up in my hand. Am I really in the hospital? What happened to me? I ask myself. And of course I don't know the answer.

I glanced to the other side and I just found an empty chair beside my bed. My eyes watched all over the room, there was no one there, but my eyes were fixed on a bag lying on the sofa. That's Mina unnie's bag, I'm really sure. That means Mina unnie is here. But where is she? Ah... maybe she went to the bathroom or something. I thought.

I feel my throat is very dry. I need water. I saw a glass on the table near the sofa, so I decided to take it. First, I must get up from this bed. I tried to get up, but my body felt really weak. Oh God please, I just want to drink. I forced my body. And finally I could sit. I was about to reach for the IV bag next to me when suddenly the door opened.

"Chaeng?".

I smiled when I saw Mina unnie standing at the door. She showed a surprised expression. A second later she put down the plastic bag she was carrying and ran towards me.

"What are you doing?".

"I-".

"You can't go anywhere. Just lie down". Mina unnie pushed me to lie back on the bed. I can see her worried expression.

"Unnie, I just want to get water".

"Huh?".

I pointed at the table. "Water. I am thirsty".

Mina unnie's mouth forms O-shaped. She then took the bottle on the table and gave it to me. I immediately drank it until there was nothing left. "I thought you want to run away from this place". She said.

I almost spouted the water when I heard what Mina unnie said.

"You know, like the scenes in the movies". She grimaced and held her nape when I looked at her.

I shook my head, I couldn't believe she could think like that. Maybe it's the effect of Mina unnie for watching too much drama. I can't run away from this place, what for? I don't have much energy right now anyway.

Mina unnie took out something from the plastic bag she was carrying. She bought porridge near the hospital a while ago. I don't need to bother using my energy because Mina unnie voluntarily feeds me. That's the advantage of having a girlfriend. When you're sick, there's someone who will feed you, caring for you more than yourself. Doesn't this make you happy?

When I asked Mina unnie, she said that it was Tuesday. So, I didn't wake up for two days? Because I still remember very well that the day before TWICE concert I was still rehearsal that night and it was Saturday. Honestly, I feel sad because I missed our concert. I felt bad because I couldn't be with TWICE on our important day. But I was relieved when Mina unnie said that it went well without any problems and Jeonghun did my request.

I'm right, I can trust him to replace me at the concert and I don't regret my decision. If I don't make that decision, TWICE will be performing with eight members. That means they must do plan B and that can create chaos because there are changes in it. I don't want my members to be burdened. Not only that, ONCE will definitely be sad if one member cannot perform at the concert they have been waiting for. I'm very grateful because Jeonghun was there. Thank you, Jeonghun. But, something crossed my mind.