Chapter 46

"I-I saw them kissing. Even I heard Chaeyoung tell her that she... she doesn't love me". I feel like my heart is stabbed by a knife.

They were silent as if they didn't believe what they was heard.

At the same time, Jeongyeon was seen on the phone with someone. She then turned to us while showing a worried expression.

"Rose said that Chaeyoung was in the hospital now".

********

#CHAPTER 46

No One POV

TWICE members immediately rushed to the hospital after hearing the news that Chaeyoung lost consciousness. They are worried about the state of one of their maknae, especially Mina. Even though she was hurt, she didn't want anything bad to happen to Chaeyoung.

They enter a room. There they found Rose. Next to her was Chaeyoung lying on the bed. Her eyes are still closed.

"What happened to Chaeyoung?". Jeongyeon said.

Rose stood up. "I'll tell it outside".

They followed Rose out of the room. Mina glanced at the bed where Chaeyoung was, before leaving the room.

TWICE members focus their attention on Rose.

"I will apologize before, I just read the news and was surprised". Rose looked at Mina. "Mina, I'm sorry".

Mina averted her eyes. She didn't respond to Rose's apology. Rose knew that Mina was hurt by what had happened between them.

"Well, I will tell the real situation". Rose took a deep breath. "It all started when we had an appointment to meet at the Seoul Forest yesterday. Kat- eh I mean Chaeyoung was on the floor when I arrived at the place. She looked in pain, I panicked but couldn't do anything, we were in a public place. A moment later, Chaeyoung didn't move and just looked down. When I was going to call an emergency, Chaeyoung raised her head. She called me. I was going to take her to the hospital, but she refused and said that she was fine".

Rose told them everything. She tells stories without reducing or exaggerating the truth.

"Until I realized that she isn't the real Chaeyoung".

TWICE members were surprised by Rose's statement.

"He is Jeonghun. The person who was with me since yesterday was Jeonghun. And I only realized it today".

Mina was speechless. She thought that Chaeyoung hurt her. But in fact, that's her another identity.

"I will contact Mrs.Kang". Jeongyeon said while distancing herself from the other.

The other members split up after hearing Rose's explanation. Jihyo and Nayeon will talk to their manager about this. While the others return to Chaeyoung's room.

"Mina, I want to talk to you". Rose held Mina's wrist when she was leaving with the others. Mina stopped.

"I want to apologize to you for what happened. If only I knew it from the beginning, then this wouldn't have happened".

Mina remained silent. After she knew the truth, she knew that Rose was innocent. There's no one to blame in this case. But her heart still couldn't accept the reality. Her heart ached to see what happened even though the figure she saw wasn't Chaeyoung, but her another identity. But they are in the same body, aren't they?

"Mina, this happened out of control. Chaeyoung really loves you. She-".

"I see Rose. I saw you two with my own eyes. Even though he's Jeonghun, but still my heart can't accept it. Everything happened so fast. I just need time to digest everything right now". Mina walked away leaving Rose in the corridor. She didn't catch up with the other members in Chaeyoung's room, in fact Mina wasn't ready to meet Chaeyoung. She decided to go to the rooftop to refresh her mind.