Chapter 18

"Can we stay like this?". She tightened her hugs.

Mina replied to Chaeyoung's hug. She didn't know why Chaeyoung suddenly clinged like this to her. The last time Chaeyoung was mad with her. 'This is strange'. She thought.

********

#CHAPTER 18

Chaeyoung POV

Fansign is the most exciting thing because we can meet our fans, ONCE. We can meet face to face and communicate with them. We meet many new people. They give many stuffs to us, so we don't feel bored during the event.

Today Mina unnie is sitting next to me. I could feel she had stolen glances at me several time. When I looked at her, she looked away. I smile. I took the cup of drink in front of her, then I wrote something there. I returned the cup to its original place. Moments later Mina unnie hit my arm. I looked at her and we chuckled.

After finishing the autograph session we held a question and answer session with fans. This is fun because it can answer ONCE's curiosity about us.

"Mina, what is the nickname you like the most?". An ONCE asked.

Mina unnie seems to be thinking hard. Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie tried to help her. They give a nickname recommendation. Then an idea appeared in my head.

"Only look at Chaeyoung". I say it loudly. That's the thing I wrote in the cup of Mina unnie's drink before.

ONCE responded with cheers. The members also cheered. I chuckled. Suddenly I felt ashamed of what I had said.

"Chaeyoung unnie I love you". A female ONCE shouted. I faced her and gave heart sign.

"Mina will get jealous". Jihyo unnie said. Everyone laughed at her words.

I stole a glance at Mina unnie. I could see her blushing but she tried to cover it up.

The last question from ONCE, he asked the member to praise the member next to us. We do it one by one . It's time for me to praise Mina unnie. I held her shoulder and stared right at her eyes.

"Mina unnie has worked hard all this time. In fact, she prepared for the rhythmic gymnastic competition this time in the middle of our busy schedule. She got bruises on her body, it made my heart hurt. Please take care of yourself. Because you're beautiful, I have nothing to say anymore".

Jeongyeon unnie whispers something in my ear. At first I was hesitant to say it. But I ventured myself.

I say. "I love you".

"Aiiing thank you. It's thrill my heart". Mina unnie hugged me for a while. She showed me her gummy smile.

~ Time skipped

Mina POV

Today's fansign are over. We are very happy to be able to meet with ONCE. We returned to dorm using the van as usual. I was in a van with Jihyo, Momo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung looked at her phone while smile. I tried to peek at her phone but she didn't allow it. I was curious about what she watched.

"Yah..". I pouted.

"Arasso arasso. Are you sure you want to watch it?". I nodded.

Then Chaeyoung put one of her earphones on me. She shows a video on her phone. A few moments later I smiled. I understand why she kept smiling ever since. Chaeyoung watched a compilation video made by fans about us on YouTube. Video with the title MiChaeng moment or something. Most of the video shows the moment when I looked at Chaeyoung without her realizing. There is also a moment when I look jealous when Chaeyoung does something with other members. And the moment when we give affection to each other. ONCE is aware of that. 'Are we too obvious?'.

Chaeyoung showed me a comment.

'MiChaeng is real'

"This is real, right?". Chaeyoung just smiled and nodded.

I am not satisfied with Chaeyoung's response. I looked out the window. I'm starting to think when Chaeyoung will make our relationship official. How much longer do I have to wait for her?

********