Chapter 50

"Ah the manager told me that he was already in the parking lot". Jeongyeon said while looking at her phone.

Then they left after saying goodbye to Mrs. Kang.

Manager oppa is waiting for them in the parking lot. They'll go to the company to practice. Chaeyoung slept on Mina's lap while on the trip. Mina saw Chaeyoung frowning in her sleep like she was having a bad dream. She then pointed between Chaeyoung's eyebrows with her index finger. Mina smiled when Chaeyoung no longer frowned. She quietly kissed her cub's forehead.

********

#CHAPTER 50

No One POV

TWICE is on hiatus now. They don't have a schedule to perform anywhere, except for a photo shoot for some products. The members have enough time to rest after hectic schedules. Nayeon, Jihyo and Dahyun returned to their homes likewise with Momo and Sana who used that time to return to their hometown in Japan and Tzuyu in Taiwan. It was an opportunity for them to meet their families. Unlike Mina, she chose to be in Korea. Her parents told her they wouldn't be in Japan for some time. They went to Europe to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Instead, Mina's parents will come to Korea to visit her.

Currently Mina is in the dorm with Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. They will just go to Jeongyeon's house tomorrow. Jeongyeon and Mina were in the front room to watch television, but a moment later Jeongyeon went to her room because Nayeon called her. They're in a video call now. Mina was left in the room alone. Manager unnie left to buy a snack a moment ago. While Chaeyoung was in her room, who knows what she did. Mina felt lonely, usually the place was crowded with members' voices and laughter. But not today, they have gone on vacation.

Mina decided to see Chaeyoung in her room. She was curious about what her girlfriend was doing. She opened the door slowly. She could see Chaeyoung sitting in there. Chaeyoung looks like she's focused on doing something. Mina approached her. She peeked from behind her girlfriend's back. It turns out Chaeyoung is writing something in her note. Mina knows what it is. She then hugged the younger from behind.

Chaeyoung flinched with that sudden action. She turned and found Mina's head on her shoulder.

"Oh you surprised me, unnie".

"I was outside alone, I was lonely but my girlfriend didn't care". Mina said while pouting her lips.

Chaeyoung smiled seeing her girlfriend's behavior. "Mian, I'm working on my song".

"I know".

Chaeyoung is involved in a project called Melody Project. It was a project initiated by Mr.Park for TWICE, where each member had the opportunity to show their talents. Among the members, only two people have done it. Dahyun was the first person to appear on the project, she showed her piano skills. The second person is Momo, she dances with her style that's rarely shown to the public. Both projects have successfully amazed the fans. They get positive comments.

And this time Chaeyoung gets her turn now. At first, she felt burdened with this project because the two previous members had succeeded. She worried that she would break fans' expectations with her appearance later. She thought hard about what she had to do on this project. Chaeyoung wants to do something other than rapping, because rap is her specialty and the public has seen her do it a lot. She wants to show something new. Therefore, she tried to get out of her comfort zone. And finally, Chaeyoung decided to sing. She wants to show the other side of herself, despite the fact that she's a rapper. Not only that, Chaeyoung also wrote her own song. She has one month to prepare everything before the project is released. And now, she's in the process of writing her song.