Chapter 17

I put my arm around Bambam. Then Bambam stroked my hair. I can see Chaeyoung disturbed, she takes her eyes off. Bambam greeted her but she answered shortly. Then she entered the dorm after giving her forced smile.

"I think our plan works". Bambam gave me high fives.

********

#CHAPTER 17

Chaeyoung POV

I entered the dormitory. I feel disturbed by both of them. I entered my room and put the bag on the table. Dahyun and Tzuyu just glanced at me. They are busy with their phones.

"Heol.. fans know that I dyed my hair". Dahyun said. A few days ago Dahyun dyed her hair blonde. She wanted to hide it from the fans and surprise them during the promotion period. But it seems that fans already know about that.

I was about to walk out but suddenly my head was really painful. My throat felt suffocated. And I fell to the ground.

"Chaeyoung-ah..". Dahyun got up from her bed and held my body.

I held my chest which slowly began to feel tight. My vision began to blur. But I can still hear Dahyun and Tzuyu calling my name repeatedly.

"Med-medicine". I pointed to my drawer with the rest of the energy I had.

Tzuyu opened the drawers one by one. Then she ran to me and gave me a few pills. I swallow it quickly.

The pain slowly reduced. I feel calm. Dahyun and Tzuyu carried me to my bed.

"Are you okay now?". Dahyun asked.

I nodded. "Don't say this to anyone". I said in a weak voice.

They nodded. They still gave me a worried look.

Tzuyu POV

This morning we were in the practice room. Today I don't see a smile on Chaeyoung's face. She looks tired and gloomy. I was worried about her, last night she collapsed. I'm afraid she will get sick like a few years ago. Dahyun and I kept the last night incident secret to the other members, because Chaeyoung asked for it.

"Stop.. stop.. Chaeyoung-ah, you know we're not here to play around right?". Haewon unnie, our dance teacher shows her annoyed face. Chaeyoung made a mistake for the umpteenth time. She doesn't look focused at all. She made a lot of mistakes and kept repeating it.

"I'm sorry, I won't repeat it again". Chaeyoung bowed.

"Unnie, can we rest for a while? I think we should rest to focus again". Jihyo unnie said.

Haewon unnie agrees, she gives us time to rest.

"I will wash my face". I saw Chaeyoung coming out of the practice room. She walked in a unsteady step.

Fifteen minutes passed, we will start practicing but Chaeyoung didn't return to the practice room either. Mina unnie said that she would check Chaeyoung in the restroom. I was worried so I joined Mina unnie.

When we arrived at the restroom, we did not find her. We have checked, but the cubicles are empty. I saw something on the floor. I took it.

"Isn't this Chaeyoung's bracelet?". I looked at the stuff I found.

Mina unnie approached me and watched the stuff in my hand.

"Yeah, it's Chaeyoung's". We looked at each other. Then we hurried to go back to the practice room.

Arriving there, we told the other members that Chaeyoung was not in the restroom and her bracelet had fallen there. The manager asked us to remain calm. They asked to stay focused on practicing. The managers will look for her.

But I still feel worried. What if something bad happens to her?

Until the practice ended there was no news from Chaeyoung. The manager took us back to the dorm. They don't want us to come looking for Chaeyoung because it's not good when we go out and people recognize us. Finally we waited in the dorm very worriedly. 'Chaeyoung-ah, where are you?'.

The manager returns to the dorm empty-handed. They say that they can't find Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon unnie tried to call her parents. She said that Chaeyoung was gone. While Mina unnie looked worried, she walked back and forth. In the midst of worry, the door opened shows the figure we are waiting for. All eyes were on her. Chaeyoung is back.

"Yah.. where have you been?". Jeongyeon unnie approached Chaeyoung. "I thought you gone". Jeongyeon unnie hugged Chaeyoung's body tightly. I know she must be really worried.

I'm relieved that Chaeyoung has returned. The manager called her to speak. They must have scolded Chaeyoung because she left without saying.

No One POV

"Where have you been Chaeyoung?". Manager oppa asks.

Chaeyoung fell silent. She did not know what to say to the manager. Manager unnie holds her shoulder and asks her to tell the truth.

"I-I left after getting an important call from someone". Chaeyoung stuttered.

The manager oppa crossed his arms. He gave a serious look. "Is that more important than your responsibility here? And you leave without saying".

"I-I'm sorry". Chaeyoung looks down.

"Don't repeat it. I hope this is the last time. If not, I will report it to Mr.Park. You can leave now".

Chaeyoung stood up and came out of the room. Mina approached her. She has been waiting there so she can meet Chaeyoung.

"Where are you go-?". Mina had not finish her words when Chaeyoung suddenly hugged her. " Y-yah, what are you doing?".

Chaeyoung didn't answer.

"Can we stay like this?". She tightened her hugs.

Mina replied to Chaeyoung's hug. She didn't know why Chaeyoung suddenly clinged like this to her. The last time Chaeyoung was mad with her. 'This is strange'. She thought.

********