1

a year later

Fred

I smiled up at Alexis, pulling her lips down to mine.

"Can you guys get a room?"

I pulled away from her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, grinning against my cheek. "You jealous?"

Jo just rolled his eyes and nodded. "Funny."

She giggled and stood up. "I'm getting food. Want anything?"

I shook my head and smiled up at her, patting her hip before she walked off.

"Talked her into it yet?" Jo asked, looking over at me.

"Haven't even thought about it," I said, rubbing my jaw.

He just stood up and slung his bag over his shoulder. "I've gotta run, I'll see you tonight."

I nodded and he ran off, making me pull my phone out.

[From: FB
Jay]
I'm impressed. U didn't hit it and quit it. Yo, u haven't even hit it yet!!!😂

[From: FB
Ty]
Hey, take it easy on the man. Blue balls are a bitch

[From: FB
Jo]
Lmao he gets enough teasing from me

I just flexed my jaw and leaned back in my chair, smiling when I saw Alexis.

"So I brought back cheese fries and they're bringing out our sandwiches."

"I told you I didn't want anything," I said, smiling up at her.

"I know you're lying through your teeth if you turn down food."

She sat down next to me and I grabbed one of the fries, making her grab it from me. "These are mine."

"Oh, come on, share with your loving boyfriend," I said, "what's mine is yours, vise versa?"

She pushed my face away. "When it comes to everything but food and my body, yes."

I just leaned back in my chair and cocked an eyebrow up at her. "Yeah, don't remind me."

She just grinned, punching my arm. "I'm just kidding, take a fry."

She shoved one in my mouth and grabbed our sandwiches from the girl that brought them to us with a warm smile. "Thanks, Lyd."

She gave mine to me and I just looked at it, making her place her hand on my leg. "What's your deal, babe?"

I shook my head. "Just thinking."

"About?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow up at me.

I just grinned and leaned up, my lips against her ear. "You and me, l-"

She just shoved me away with a giggle. "Fred, we've been over this."

"Right," I said, "no fantasizing."

"No," she giggled out, "no doing it while I'm eating."

I just chuckled and wrapped an arm around her waist. "C'mon, one more fry."

"Anything for you, dear," she said, shoving one in my mouth.

I pulled my phone out and replied in the group chat.

[To: FB]
I don't think I can technically be in this group chat anymore. Not a fuckboy anymore🍆

"Who's got your undivided attention?" Alexis asked.