33

Jo

I'd definitely had my run with women.

It was obvious, and everyone knew that.

So how did Lena Anderson top all of those women?

Her skin blushed so easily, she was sensitive to even the tiniest touch.

There was so much about Lena that other women just didn't have.

I brushed her hair away from her neck, my hips meeting hers at a pace that wasn't too much for her. I'd had to remind myself more times than I was proud of to keep my cool, because she wasn't used to what I was used to.

"Jo," she whimpered out, her hand wrapped around the back of my neck.

"You don't know what it does to me," I whispered, "when you say my name like that."

She pulled me closer to her and I looked down at her, making her wrap her arms around my neck, leaning her head back.

I pressed kisses against her jaw, delicately cocking head over for her.

"Jo," she whispered, her back arching.

I flipped us over and she covered her chest, her eyes wide.

I replaced her hands with mine, massaging her chest.

"I don't know h-how to d-do this," she meekly admitted, making me grab her hips.

"It's easy, really," I said, "damn, Lena, you're beautiful."

I sat up a bit and she smiled, her hands on my shoulders.

"That should help you out," I said.

She nestled her face in my neck and moved her hips against mine, making me lean my head back against the headboard. I palmed her backside, trailing my hands up her back.

She pulled her face away from my neck and rested her hands on my abdomen, her lips pressing against mine. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she moved her hips against mine a bit more aggressively.

"So tongue's the way to go, yeah?" I asked, against her lips.

She smiled and plunged her fingers in my hair. I leaned my head down and pressed kisses to her neck, her collarbones, making sure to leave the tiniest of love bites that I could.

I grasped her sides, grunting as I leaned my head back against the headboard. I squeezed my eyes shut, the feeling of her contracting around me with every movement a feeling I'd definitely taken for granted.

"Fuck, Lena."

She just looked at me, her lips parted. I pulled her bottom lip down with my thumb and pulled her lips to mine shortly after, trailing my hand down her sides and to her hips, to the insides of her thighs.

I parted her folds and worked her bud, making her dig her nails into my shoulder.

She pulled her lips away from mine and looked down at our bodies, biting down on her lip. "Jo, I-I'm coming."

I leaned my head back and she pressed her lips against my Adam's apple. It was a known fact that throat jobs were a thing and a very well-loved thing by men.

I instinctively slapped her backside, making her let out a moan mixed with a whimper. I didn't have time to tell myself to not slap her ass before I did.

"Jo, baby," she whispered against my neck. She trembled against me, letting out a moan. The feeling of her contracting around me tightly sent me over the edge, making me jolt up with a grunt.