5

Alexis

Touch.

Fred's was the best. The most comforting, but also the most awakening.

His lips against mine, it was a feeling that was unmatched and a feeling that would continue to be unmatched.

His hands fit perfectly around my hips, the way he held me close to him.

Nothing felt better than this.

"I just want to take off your clothes," he whispered, boosting me up into his arms.

I just smiled down at him, biting down on my bottom lip. "Well then do it."

He smiled at me and threw me down on the bed, his hands gliding down my sides.

I sighed, cocking my head over as his hand lightly wrapped around my throat.

I felt his fingers toying with the button of my jeans, making me wrap my legs around his hips swiftly.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his groin, looking down at me as he did so.

"Fred," I whispered, pulling him closer to me, "Fred, I'm going to do something I regret."

He pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it to the corner of the room. "Act now, think later."

I just giggled and his lips descended back into mine, making me unbuckle his belt.

"Your parents," he said, "they're gone for-"

"The weekend," I said, grinning as I pushed his pants down.

"Then you're mine for the weekend."

I jolted up from my sleep, my breathing heavy.

I looked over at my phone that was currently ringing so loudly. I grabbed it and turned off my alarm, my lips parted.

I raked my fingers through my hair, shaking my head.

Never had I ever had a dream about Fred- not of that magnitude at least.

Was it weird to dream of your significant other like that?

I unlocked my phone and went straight to my messages.

[From: babe]
Morning baby

I ignored his message, standing up. I looked down at my phone, my stomach doing a somersault at even the thought of Fred.

I shook my head and walked over to my closet, grabbing out my clothes for the day. I threw them on the bed and my phone started ringing, making my eyes go wide.

Ignore it.

Don't worry him.

I declined his call, walking into my bathroom. I turned on the shower water and splashed my face with cold water, stripping. I got into the shower and bathed, deciding to do something simple with my hair rather than wash it.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me, quickly changing into my clothes, considering I'd be late if I didn't move quick.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't help but to think about Fred, my dream.

I grabbed my phone and slipped it in my back pocket, grabbing my bag from my door.

~*~

Fred

"She's fine, you're worrying over nothing," Jo said.

"Bro, what if she's not," I said.