7

Fred

I pulled Alexis closer to me by her hips, making her grin against my lips.

"Your heels are digging into my ass," I muttered, my hands resting under her thighs.

She unwound her legs from around my waist, her hand on my neck.

"Your kiss, God, I swear to you," I groaned out, pulling away from her for a split second.

She bit down on her lip and I plunged my hands in her hair, pushing her legs open. I stood in between them, making her rake her hands through my hair.

"Double barreled bourbon for only the most successful self-made man in Seattle."

I pulled away from Alexis quickly when I heard the door open, and the familiar voice was Toni's.

"Woah, sorry to break up the party," he said, "you can go on, I'll be out of your hair."

"AKA sitting at the table jerking off," I muttered, making him give my shoulder a shove.

"Gross," Alexis said, jumping off of the counter.

She pressed her hand against my abdomen. "I'm going to play with Major, okay?"

I nodded and my hand slipped off of her backside as she walked off, making Toni grin.

"So you're an ass man," he said, folding his arms over his chest.

I looked over my shoulder with a grin. "Guess so."

"Don't worry, your dad is, too," he said, "I mean, why else is he with Adora?"

Adora walked into the kitchen, an eyebrow cocked up.

"We were talking about how beautiful your personality is," Toni said, grinning at her.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," she said, rolling her eyes, "Alexis looks upset, is she okay?"

I nodded, shrugging. "I guess so?"

I folded my arms over my chest and looked over my shoulder yet again, seeing her sitting on the couch with Major.

"Ooh, what's this?" Adora asked, holding up the bourbon Toni brought over.

"Double barreled, that's all you need to know," he said, grinning as he grabbed it from her.

"Those pictures that you and Santiago did, it had me genuinely interested in a threesome."

"God, Toni," I groaned out, leaning my head back.

He shrugged, making Adora's nose scrunch up in disgust.

"Oh, God, like you both haven't seen my dick."

"Thankfully, I don't remember it," Adora said, wide eyes as she pulled a glass out of the cabinet.

"Let me help you remember," he said, "long, wide-"

I shook my head and walked out of the kitchen, grinning as I made my way over to Alexis and Major.

I sat down next to them and rubbed Major's head, turning on the TV.

"You okay?" I asked, looking over at Alexis.

She nodded, smiling as she tucked a chunk of hair behind her ear.

"No, you're not."

I pulled her into my lap and she just sighed, resting her head against my chest. "Toni, he knows a ton about you. He knows what you deserve-"

"We're not going there," I said, rubbing her hip.

"Fred, you'd go to him with sex stories before you'd go to your dad," she deadpanned, trailing circles on my chest with her pointer finger.