28

Alexis

"Fred, baby," I giggled out, looking over at my clock, "we've got to go soon."

"Soon doesn't mean now," he whispered, his hand on the inside of my thigh.

"Yes, I agree, but I still have to get ready, fix breakfast," I trailed off, making him sigh and pull away.

He just nodded and I smiled up at him, my hand on his jaw. "Tonight."

He climbed off of the bed, walking into the bathroom. I knew it made Fred feel horrible when I turned him down, and it wasn't my intention to.

I followed him into the bathroom and wrapped an arm around him from behind. "I'm sorry, I just don't want to be late-"

"There's no reason to be sorry," he said, pulling away from me. He walked out of the bathroom and I just sighed, following him into the living area.

"Don't be mad," I said, looking up at him.

"I'm not mad," he said, slipping into his shirt that he'd grabbed on the way out.

"Yes you are," I said, "I live with you, I know when you're mad."

He just sighed, looking over at me. "You're always in the mood, what's changed in the past three days?"

I shrugged, my eyes wide. "Fred, school started, I don't want to be late just because I'm a horny teenager."

He opened the fridge, seemingly ignoring me.

"Sex isn't what this relationship lives off of," I said.

"You're right, it's not, we proved that, but it's become a big part of it. Intimacy."

"Did you wait a year just so you could complain?" I deadpanned, walking into the kitchen.

"I waited a year because I didn't want you for your body, or for a night with you, I wanted your soul. Weird, right?"

He slammed the fridge shut and I grabbed his arm. "If you're that mad, go jerk off."

He ripped his arm away from me and walked into the bedroom, making me scoff and lean against the counter.

I pushed myself off of the counter and walked into the bedroom, seeing him stepping into a pair of sweatpants.

He looked over at me and raised his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, Fred," I said, "I didn't mean to piss you off, but you overreacted."

"It didn't turn into me overreacting until you kept bringing it up," he muttered, making me push him down on the bed.

I stood in between his legs and he just rested his hands on my hips, looking up at me.

"I said tonight," I said, raking my fingers through his hair.

"It's not the lack of sex that I'm upset about," he muttered against my stomach.

"Then what is it?" I asked, rubbing his shoulders.

He just looked up at me. "I don't want our honeymoon phase to be over."

I laughed and looked down at him. "Who are you kidding? We'll always be in the honeymoon phase."

"You think so?" He asked, making me sit down on his lap and smile at him.

"I know so."

~*~

Jo *FLASHBACK / about one month time*