50

Fred

"Y-your fl-flight leaves s-soon," Alexis moaned out, her hands gripping her blonde locks.

"Five hours," I said, pulling her closer to me by her hips, "this is my last breakfast in bed."

Her head fell back and her fingers gripped my hair instead of hers, making me chuckle against the inside of her thigh.

I ate her like it was the last time that I would- because I knew it would be the last time for quite some time.

"Baby," she moaned out, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip.

I pulled away from her and trailed my hands up the insides of her thighs, making her look at me with the usual naughty gleam she had in her eyes.

"We're going to have FaceTime sex, right?" She asked.

I chuckled before diving back down between her thighs. "Of course."

I lapped up the sweet juices and slipped a finger inside of her, making sure to make her last time for a while memorable.

"Right there."

Her hands gripped my hair so tightly so I couldn't move, even if I wanted to- she held me against her dripping arousal with a satisfied smile on her face.

Her breaths were heavy enough to where I could see her ribcage with every inhale, my tongue flicking against her sensitive bud.

"Oh, don't stop!" She squealed, intertwining her fingers behind my head. I chuckled against her and slipped yet another finger inside of her, pounding them inside of her as I worked her over with my tongue.

"Fred!" She yelled, rising up off of the mattress. She was in a perfect sitting position, riding out her orgasm I'd proudly given her.

Curse words were flowing out of her mouth by the second, making me chuckle and press a kiss to the inside of her thigh. She regained her breath and looked down at me. "Way to make our last morning together memorable."

I grinned and sat upright, eventually pulling my fingers out of her. She grabbed my hand and pulled my fingers into her mouth, swirling her tongue around them as her eyes bored into mine deeply.

I leaned forward and she pulled my fingers out of her mouth, pulling my lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me on top of her.

I pulled away from her and pressed a kiss to her jaw. "So when's your first visit?"

"Well, my next free weekend isn't until a month and a half from now," she said, her hand on the back of my neck.

"Okay," I muttered, sitting upright.

She just sighed and rubbed my cheek, her fingers moving to my hair shortly after. "I don't even think I've had time to process this."

I grabbed her hand and pressed a kiss to her palm. "Hey, it's one less person to junk up the apartment."

"I'd so much rather the junk," she muttered.

"Yeah, me too," I said.

"But I'm so proud of you," she said, a warm and meaningful smile crossing her face, "don't ever forget that."

~*~

Jo

"Please sleep on your flight," Lena pleaded, sipping her coffee little by little so she wouldn't burn the taste buds off of her tongue.

I chuckled. "I will, I promise."

I pulled the list out of my pocket. "Alright, one more thing we haven't done together."