48

Jo

I braced my hand against Lena's headboard, my lips against hers as I thrusted into her.

She trailed her hand down my back and pulled me closer, her tongue tangling up with mine.

The alarm clock next to us was going insane- but I couldn't have possibly cared less.

"Jo," she whispered. She had no clue what it did to me when she said my name, it was inexplicable.

I pulled my lips away from hers and looked down at our bodies, making her trail her hand up my abdomen and to my chest. She bit down on her bottom lip and her head fell back.

I pressed a kiss to her jaw, trailing my lips down her neck and to her collarbones. She pulled my lips back to hers and I chuckled, her tongue meeting mine.

I reached over with my free hand, the alarm clock had now consumed me. I slapped it as hard as I could and Lena giggled, making me pull away from her.

"Goddamnit," I muttered, hitting the alarm clock harder.

She giggled harder, making me chuckle. I eventually threw it off of the nightstand and she laughed, making me look down at her.

"That was expensive," she laughed out, looking up at me.

"Well, sex is, too," I muttered, making her giggle and wrap her arms around my shoulders. I thrusted into her again and her laughter died down, replacing itself with moans and whimpers.

She reached down between us and stroked her bud, her eyes closed. She looked concentrated, in deep thought on how exactly to have the best orgasm she could.

She cocked her head over and bit down on her lip, her free hand wrapping around my arm gently, but her grip was getting tighter with each second.

"I'm about to come," she whispered, her eyes opening. She looked down at my hips thrusting into hers, her breathing heavy, but matching the thrusts.

Her head fell back yet again and I fell against her with a release, shaking against her. Her back arched and she let out a moan, pulling her hand away from herself.

She tightened around me and I let out another grunt, my hands braced on the pillow underneath her. "Fuck, Lena."

I regained my breathing and she did the same, making me look down at her. "I swear you get better with each time."

She looked up at me, grinning a soft grin. "Th-thanks."

I chuckled and dove down to her neck, trailing my hand up her side. "I need a shower."

She smiled and pulled my lips to hers. "Let's get showers and food and go see Alexis, okay?"

I nodded and pulled out of her finally, making her sit up and hug the sheet to her chest. "You get your shower first. I'll fix breakfast."

"We could take one together," I said, discarding my condom into the trash.

She just cocked her head over with a soft smile.

"I actually do care about the earth," I said, "non sexual shower together, I know we can do it."

She held out her hand. "If we end up having sex, you owe me a shopping trip."

"Deal."

~*~

Alexis

"I'm concerned about any signs of assault," Mom said.

Fred just braced his elbows on his thighs, looking up at the officer.

"In terms of sexual assault, the young man who brought you in claimed that he got to you before anything could happen. He made sure everything was okay, but when he saw you become unconscious, he jumped."