17

Fred

I looked at Alexis from over my glass, grinning.

She bit down on her lip and giggled, placing her glass down.

"I can't believe he actually lets you run his bar dry," she said, "knowing it's illegal."

I chuckled and leaned back in my chair, shrugging. "I don't ever remind him. He's old enough to forget."

She laughed and ruffled her fingers through her hair.

"You don't know what that does to a man, do you?"

She cocked her head over with a smile. "Hmm?"

I braced my elbows on the table, leaning forward. "It's small things, you know."

"Is that so?" She asked, narrowing her eyes as she took a sip of her drink.

I nodded, grabbing her free hand.

She placed her drink down and crept her foot up the side of my leg, smiling as she did so.

"You're thinking of last night," she said, her eyes boring deep into my own.

"How did you know?" I asked.

She leaned forward a bit, making me do the same but with a grin plastered on my face.

"Because I'm thinking of last night," she whispered, making me chuckle and lean back in my chair yet again.

I took a sip of my drink and she smiled. I looked around and noticed that the place was full, which wasn't a usual occurrence. This bar didn't do a ton of business, which appealed to me.

"Am I supposed to be the DD?" She asked, "because I'm a little tipsy myself."

I shook my head. "We can call an Uber, or something. Jo'll pick us up if I ask."

She smiled. "So I can drink however much I want."

"Just don't drink enough to forget about last night," I said, smiling a small smile.

"Baby, I can guarantee you, I'll have you remembering and thinking about last night even when you're drunk. You should be as confident in your abilities as I am in mine."

I just chuckled and she rested her foot next to my thigh, her eyes boring into mine.

"Now what are you gonna do?" I asked, leaning forward, "get me hard in the bar for everyone to see?"

She rested her chin in her palm. "Depends on how sensitive you are, because I've got long legs."

I just grinned. "I'm up for a challenge."

Her toes crept up to my groin, her lips pulled up in a scandalous smile, her eyes narrowed slightly.

I leaned my head back and grabbed her ankle, smiling at her as I placed her foot on my groin.

"Cocky," she muttered, taking a sip of her drink, "that's what that is."

I chuckled and smiled up at the ceiling, my jaw taut as Alexis giggled.

I closed my eyes and placed my hand on her leg, making her push her foot further into me.

I cleared my throat and looked at her, making her grin.

"Is this the tipsy you?" I asked, grinning.

She shrugged and ruffled her fingers through her hair. "Maybe, God, I don't know."

I just smiled. "Let's make it a night to remember."

She held her glass up with a smile, biting down on her lip.