3

Fred

"Send it, Fred!"

I threw the ball at Malcolm and he caught it, running towards the end zone. "I'm gone, motherf-"

Jo tackled him and I laughed, my hands on my knees.

"Asshole, I had that!" Malcolm yelled.

Jo just chuckled and wiped his forehead with his shirt. "You've got company."

I looked over and saw Alexis standing by the bleachers, a smile on her face.

"Woah, someone got tan overnight," I said, running over to her.

"It's called self tan, but thank you for noticing."

She held my drink out to me and I grabbed it, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "What are you doing here?"

"Just came to watch you practice. Mostly to get out of the house because I was bored, but I also like watching you play."

I walked over to the bleachers with her and sat down, making her sit down on my lap. She shrugged out of her jacket and I couldn't help but to notice her chest.

I just looked up at her and down at her chest yet again, taking a sip of my drink.

"It's warm out today," she said, "this is abnormal."

My focus definitely was not on her talking.

"It's a new bra and I'm on my period, there's your explanation," she said, "now you can stop looking."

I just cleared my throat and looked away from her, squinting up at the sun. "I-it's bright out today."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, making me clear my throat. "Alexis, that's not really helping the situation."

"All I want is to just wrap myself around you and cuddle," she said.

"You're not usually very touchy," I said.

"Well, I'm on my period, so."

"I'm sorry," I said, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"I'm bloated."

"You don't look any different than you usually look."

She just looked down at me with wide eyes, making me shake my head up at her. "N-no, I didn't mean you always look bloated, I meant I couldn't notice because I'm a guy and I don't pay attention to things."

She cracked a smile. "Good save."

She just sighed and rested her chin on my head. "You know, some girls get extremely horny on their period."

I pulled away from her, grinning. "Are you one of those girls?"

She just looked down at me. "It's not like it'd do anything for you if I was."

I just looked away from her and scoffed. "You're mean, you know that?"

"Tough love," she said, messing my hair up with her fingers, "that's what that is."

"Is that so?" I asked.

She just sighed and looked down at me. "Can I talk to you?"

My stomach seemed to do a somersault at the sound of that.

"Yes," I answered, making her climb off of my lap.

She sat down next to me and looked away from me, clearing her throat. "Fred, I've been really insecure lately."