22

two weeks later

Fred

I caught the box Alexis threw at me and I threw it to the side, placing my hands on my knees.

"I think we're done," she said, placing her hands on her hips as she looked around her newly furnished apartment.

I just stood upright and wiped off my forehead with my shirt, looking around. "I think we are."

She just giggled and jumped into my arms, making me chuckle and place her on the arm of her couch.

"So have you thought about it?" She asked, looking up at me as she bit down on her bottom lip.

I nodded down at her. "I have."

"Do you have an answer?"

"I don't," I answered, chuckling as I looked down at her.

She just smiled and rubbed her hands down my abdomen, wrapping her legs around mine. "Maybe I can solidify your decision for you."

"I bet you could," I said, my hands on her hips, "but Alexis, seriously, it's a big question."

"I know it is," she said, "but all I'm asking is for you to just bring a box of clothes over."

I just smiled down at her and shook my head. "You're persuasive."

"What about me is persuasive?" She asked, cocking her head over with a smile.

She fell back on the couch and took me with her, making me brace my palms on the cushion. "A lot of things."

She grinned and pulled my hips down to hers, pressing a kiss to my lips.

I pulled away before it went any further. Alexis and I had always had a relationship where we had a really difficult time keeping our hands off of each other but now that sex was present, abundant, it was worse.

"I guess we need to get all of these boxes out for the housewarming party tonight," she said, sitting up.

I nodded. "I'll start breaking them down. You just get the kitchen ready."

She leaned up and pecked my lips. "Thank you for helping me. I'll be sure to make you aware of how thankful I am."

"Baby, I'm going to give this place a real home feel," I said, "I'll fuck you all night long tonight."

She giggled and pulled away from me. "I like the sound of that."

"Good," I said, giving her backside a good slap before she walked into the kitchen.

"Are Jo and Lena coming?" She asked, grabbing a glass out of the cabinet, "I asked Lena but she said she'd have to make sure they were free."

"According to him, they're free, so they're coming," I said, breaking down a box.

"And my dad's coming, so," she said, looking over her shoulder as she placed a glass down on the counter.

"Your dad and I have no problems," I said, "as much as you want him to hate me so you can live out your forbidden love fantasy."

She busted out in laughter. "Maybe my thirteen year old self would've loved that. I'm just saying, he claims that he knows guys."

"Well, he is one," I said, "so he does."

"No, he's an old guy," she answered, walking back over to me.

I just chuckled and she rubbed her hand across my back. "I'm going to pick up some finger foods for tonight. Any special requests?"