26

Fred

I turned on the shower water and leaned against the counter, watching as the glass steamed up.

The door opened and Alexis stood there. "If I wake up and you're not in bed again, this weekend is not going to be good for you."

I just chuckled and she smiled, walking over to me. "Good morning."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and giggled, making me press a kiss to her neck. "Good morning."

"You're taking a shower?" She slurred as I pulled away, smiling.

I nodded, pulling her close by her hips. "We could save water."

"We could do that," she said, smiling up at me.

I nodded towards the shower. "I'll have to use your shampoo, I forgot soap."

"Love a man who can smell feminine and still feel like a man," she whispered, her hands on my abdomen.

She pulled away and pulled her shirt over her head gracefully, making me be sure to watch her every move as I adjusted the water temperature.

She stepped out of her shorts and threw them at me, smiling as I caught them. I threw them to the side and admired her bare body, her long, tan legs catching my attention before anything else could.

I walked over to her and she grasped the band of my sweatpants, looking up at me as she pushed them down. I chuckled and pushed them the rest of the way down, stepping out of them.

She opened the shower door and felt the water, stepping inside. "It feels perfect."

My eyes bored into her as she stood under the shower head, the water drenching her. I walked over to the shower and opened the door, standing behind her.

She let out a breath and cocked her head over, pulling her hair over one shoulder. "So I mean, you have to jerk off in the shower, right?"

"The only reason you picked the apartment you're in now is because it has a detachable shower head," I whispered, pulling her back to my front, "you don't have me fooled."

She giggled and bit down on her bottom lip, leaning her head back against my collarbone.

She reached behind her and wrapped her hand around my length, making me press my hand against the glass.

"I'm thinking we should fuck first and then wash up," she said, looking at me from over her shoulder, "just basic hygiene."

I just chuckled and wrapped my hand around the inside of her thigh, my hand brushing against her folds. "I was just thinking we could simply shower."

"Oh, is that right?" She asked, moving my hand for me.

I parted her folds and she bit down on her lip, making me rub her bud.

"But I mean, if you want it," I whispered, "and it's feeling like you do, you can have it."

I dipped two fingers inside of her, making her let out a quiet moan.

"I want you in me," she whispered, her hand wrapped around the back of my neck.

"I don't have a condom handy," I said, pumping my fingers in and out of her, "so you might have to wait."

"I don't care," she said, making me pull away from her gently.

"I'm not chancing that, Alexis," I said, making her turn around to face me.

She just bit down on her lip and nodded, brushing her hair away from her forehead. "Foreplay it is, then."

I just chuckled and pushed her against the glass.