18

Alexis

"I'm on a mission, do not let me stray away from that mission," I said, rifling through the bikini rack.

"Alexis, you'll walk out of here with everything except what you came for," Lena said, "I know you and your shopping habits."

I just cocked an eyebrow up at her and she raised her eyebrows, smiling as she looked back down at the rack.

I held a bikini up. "You think Fred might like this one?"

Lena just looked up, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Absolutely."

"It's like, barely there," I said, holding the top up to me, "this could pass as lingerie."

Lena made her way over to the one piece rack, making me place my hand on her hip. "Lena, you're not leaving here without a string bikini."

She just looked up at me. "I-I know, I was just seeing what's here."

I pulled her back to the bikini rack. "Jo has to see some skin at some point."

"A-and he has," she said, pulling a bikini out to look at it, "but I'm scared of string bikinis. What if something just comes flying out?"

"Trust me, I've had my fair share of string bikinis, if you're careful, they reward you for it."

She looked over at me and I just grinned, wiggling my eyebrows. "At least try one on."

She held her arm up, which was covered in hangers. "I am."

"Those are all high waisted," I said, "one that shows some skin, shows some booty, shows some side boob."

"These all show booty," she said, looking down at them, "right?"

We walked over to the dressing rooms and I just nudged her elbow. "Hey, if you really want to tease Jo, send him a picture in the dressing room. Boys think public sex when they see dressing rooms."

"God, Alexis, no," she said, looking over at me.

I just giggled and pulled back the curtain of mine, sliding it towards the doorframe. "Hey, we'll come out and show each other, okay?"

Lena just held her hand up, her thumb sticking up. I giggled and pulled one of the bikinis off its hanger, picking my phone up.

[From: Baby]
miss u my little gym buddy

I opened the photo of him and melted into a puddle, pretty much.

I stripped and changed into the bikini, snapping a cute, but risqué enough photo to send him.

[To: Baby]
yes or no?

I knew it was a yes.

I placed my phone on the chair and pulled my curtain back. "You ready?"

"Mm hmm," Lena muttered, pulling her curtain back.

I walked out and she did the same, making my eyes go wide.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed, "Lena has hips! She has good hips! And she has boobs!"

Lena just giggled and covered herself up. "It's so much."

"It's so little!" I squealed, "Jo's going to melt when he sees you."

"How are you not on the cover of Sports Illustrated yet?" She asked, "you look amazing."

I just smiled, spinning around.

"Okay, I get it, you have an ass," she said.

"Now I know you have one, too," I said, wriggling my eyebrows.