2

Jo

"Jo!"

"Are you masturbating on the phone?" I asked, grinning as I weaved through Seattle traffic.

"I can't wait anymore," Francesca said, "it feels like it's been weeks since we last hooked up."

"Fran, it was a week ago," I said, "I'm on my way to you right now."

"I know," she said, "still, I can't wait."

Francesca and I had a really casual relationship. All I wanted it to be was fucking, and she had a hard time coming to terms with that at first, but she'd just accepted that nothing was happening between us.

"Condoms are still at your place, yeah?" I asked.

"Mm hmm," she said, "I've got three ready for us."

I just chuckled, stopping at a red light. "Alright, the traffic's horrible. I'll be there when I can."

"Can't wait to see you," she said, and I could hear her smile through the phone.

I hung up and sighed. Sitting still in traffic was probably my least favorite thing to do. I loved being in the car, but I hated being stuck in traffic.

My phone began to ring again and I answered it. "Hey."

"Hey, was wondering if you're free?" Aaron asked.

"I'm actually on my way to Francesca's," I answered, "why, what's up?"

"Bro, what's the deal with you two? Are you together, are you just fucking around, what's the deal?"

I shrugged. "It's just casual."

"It sucks, having to settle for a girl your age. Since none of the teachers here are available."

I just chuckled. "Very funny."

"They all had to make sure they tied the knot quick before the infamous Jo King showed up."

"Isn't that joke old yet?" I asked, finally getting an opportunity to turn on the road I needed.

"Nah," he answered, "hey, you sure you can't cancel on Fran? I really need your help, man."

I just sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I'll be there."

"Thanks, man, I can count on your ass."

I just smiled and hung up on him, calling Francesca back.

"Just can't wait, huh?" She asked.

"I'm going to need to cancel," I said, "Aaron needs me."

"Okay," she said, "I'll just patiently wait on you."

"Thanks, Fran," I said, "I'll be over later."

I hung up and sighed, realizing I was a pretty decent friend for being there for Aaron rather than getting sex.

~*~

Fred

"I'm stuck on pussy and yours is right, rip ridin' the poles and them doors is tight, and imma get me a shot for the end of the night, 'cause pussy is pussy and baby your pussy for life."

I just looked over at Alexis, my eyebrows raised.

"This is my song, sorry," she said, "this is a major throwback, too."

"That's correct," I said, "why the hell are you listening to 2006 rap?"

She shrugged. "It's better than today's."