20

Fred

"You should probably start getting ready," I said, pulling away from Alexis, making her sigh and wrap her arms around my neck.

"I don't want to go to this stupid dinner," she said, making me rub her exposed skin with my thumb.

"Well, I'm sure your parents really want you there," I said, looking up at her.

She shook her head. "They don't actually care if I'm there or not."

"I'm sure that's not true," I quietly said, making her smile down at me.

"You see the good in things," she said, raking her hand through my hair, "I admire that."

I just pressed a kiss to her chest, patting her backside. "Seriously, your dad's going to blame me if you're late."

"Oh, but you're a big boy, you can handle it," she said, smiling down at me.

I just chuckled and looked up at her.

She smiled and bit down on her lip, sighing. She climbed off of my lap and I just watched her, clearing my throat as I looked down.

I furrowed my brows together slightly when I saw her standing in front of the bed, pulling her shirt over her head.

She covered her bare chest with her arm for a second before dropping her arm, making me let out a breath and clear my throat.

She wanted to be seen.

She pushed her sweatpants down her legs, her eyes boring into me as she grasped the sides of her underwear.

Why are you getting hard?

I just looked at her. If she wanted to have a staring contest, I'd win.

I trailed my eyes down her nearly naked body, the only thing covering her being her tiny underwear.

She climbed on her bed, crawling over to me. She straddled my legs and I just closed my eyes, looking away from her.

She grabbed my hands and placed them on her bare chest, making me lean my head back against her headboard, my jaw taut.

I gulped and she pressed a kiss to my neck, making me chew on the inside of my bottom lip.

"I didn't know I could undress and get you so hard," she whispered, pulling away from me with a smile.

"Alexis," I muttered, squeezing her chest.

She leaned into me. "I want you."

"Now, Alexis," I chuckled out, shaking my head as I dropped my hands, "I-I can't do that."

"You can't do what?" She whispered, her lips against my ear.

I trailed my hands down her back, resting them on her pert derrière.

"You can't fuck me?" She blatantly asked, making our eyes meet.

I just looked at her. "I'm not going to be able to stop."

"I'm not asking you to," she whispered, "I want you to fuck me, and I want you to fuck me like you haven't ever fucked anyone before."

I closed my eyes. I was shaking, and Alexis's words had gotten me even harder than I was to begin with.

"You've got to understand, I won't be able to stop," I said, nodding up at her, "you understand that, don't you?"

She nodded, grasping my jaw. "I don't want you to stop."