34

Lena

"Hey, have you seen my black button up?"

I looked towards my door and saw Jo leaning in my room.

"N-no," I stuttered, shaking my head.

Actually I had, I basically lived in that shirt when he wasn't here. It smelled like him, his warmth was trapped inside of it.

He narrowed his eyes and opened my door wider. "Yes you have."

I giggled and he walked over to my closet, rifling through my basket of clothes.

"Lena."

He held it up and I bit down on my lip. "In my defense, it smells like you. And it's warm."

He threw it on the bed and chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm counting down the days."

"Me too."

He walked over to me and pecked my lips, making me smile.

"Hey, are your grandparents, like, super traditional?"

He snorted and nodded. "That's funny."

"What?" I asked, cocking my head over.

"My abuelitos got together because they had sex one night," he said, "no, they're not traditional."

Jo had pretty much gotten into the habit from a young age to only say certain terms in Spanish, I could tell. He sometimes slipped up but I thought it was the cutest, and also pretty sexy, thing that he did.

"Well that's sweet," I said, leaning against my bed.

"Yeah, that's a way to describe it."

I giggled. "I was just making sure. I know grandparents can be the most judgmental, you know, when it comes to sex before marriage and whatnot."

"Yeah, mine aren't," he said, "abuelo, he's always been my number one encourager when it comes to sex."

I laughed and threw one last dress in my suitcase. "I think I'm pretty much packed."

"Well, I'm not," he said, "partly because I've been looking for this shirt for about a week now."

I smiled and he pulled me into him, looking down at me. "We've got plans for tonight?"

"Mm, I wish, but Logan's spending the night," I said, making Jo chuckle and lean down.

"You can stay quiet, right?"

"Jo," I giggled out, my hands on his rock-solid chest, "that's weird."

"What?" He laughed out.

"Having sex while my brother's here."

"Do you know many girls he brings over while you're here?" Jo deadpanned.

"I do," I laughed out, "but it's not for me. Plus, if he caught us, you'd be dead."

"He knows," he said, "I told him."

"Why did you tell him?" I squealed, looking up at him.

He laughed. "He asked."

"He's going to beat your ass, Jo."

"Lena, I've seen him since," he laughed out, "why are you so paranoid?"

"Because he's like that," I said, "he's never been open to me even bringing a guy over, you remember when you first came over-"

He chuckled. "Yeah, I do, but we've grown to like each other since then."