32

Lena

Jo rolled over and landed on my stomach, throwing his arm over me.

I just looked down at him, closing my book. I couldn't sleep, but he was out like a light.

I raked my fingers through his hair, admirably looking down at him. I gently brushed my fingertips against his shoulders, smiling a small smile.

His skin was so smooth and soft without him even having to cater to it, even though he proudly did. Josiah King was pretty much perfection, or the vision of it, at least.

"Baby," he muttered, his sleepy voice making my stomach do a somersault.

"Hi," I said, looking down at him.

He rubbed his eyes, leaning up. "Hey, why's the lamp on?"

I reached over and turned it off, smiling. "There."

"Can you not sleep?" He groggily asked, sitting up next to me.

He pulled me into his lap and I gently placed my hands on his shoulders. He rested his face in my chest, his arms wound around me tightly.

"No," I answered, "but I was enjoying you sleeping on me."

He chuckled his sleepy chuckle, reaching up my shirt. He grasped both of my sides, pushing my shirt further up with each second.

I pulled it over my head and he just held me close to him, letting out a breath. "I thought girls didn't sleep in bras?"

I giggled and he chuckled a soft chuckle, his fingers working the strap.

"Yeah, most don't," I said, "I usually don't."

He looked up at me, his eyes boring deep into mine as he unclipped it with one hand.

"I'm still curious as to how you do that," I said.

"Lots of practice," he muttered, his lips pressed against my chest.

I smiled and he trailed his hand up my thigh.

"Stop me if you want," he said, looking at me.

I just shook my head and he grasped the sides of my underwear. I could feel him growing beneath me, getting more solid.

I wish it wouldn't have been comforting, knowing I could act on it. Knowing that when one of us wanted something, it was easily accessible.

He sighed and rested his forehead against mine. "It's three A.M."

"I'm aware."

He looked up at me, grinning as he leaned back against the headboard. "Am I the one that's going to have to keep you in line now?"

I giggled a quiet giggle and he sighed, covering my chest with his hands. "I guess we should probably get some sleep."

"Well, I'd ask to lie down on your lap, but you're having some problems, so-"

"Really?" He chuckled out, looking up at me.

I giggled as he flipped us over, his palms on either side of my head.

I reached up and rubbed his cheek, smiling. "You look tired."

"Oh, well back at you," he said, leaning down to press a kiss to my lips.

"You douchebag, you just did a push up," I laughed out.

He laughed and pulled my legs up and around his hips, making me look up at him.