TL 01

KIM SOHYUN P.OV.

"Thank you for the hard work" I bowed and greet all the cast includes the staffs as soon as the PD yelled cut. The filming for The Emperor ends for today. I let out sigh thinking how tired I am for filming one whole week. Luckily the director has given us two days off.

I went to my wardrobe room and changed my clothes. I am really sick of this hanbok.

I walked to the car. I wish I could lay in my bedroom now. Seung Ho oppa approaches me from far.

"Sohyun-ah, wanna go grab a drink at the restaurant nearby?" Seung Ho oppa ask me.

"I would love to joins you oppa.. But not today. I am really tired." I politely declined Seung Ho oppa invitation as I don't want him to get offended.

"Come on, Sohyun-ah. All the teams are going. By the way, it's on me tonight."

"I am really sorry oppa. Maybe next time." I bowed to him and quickly went into the car. I don't think I can last a long time in this cold weather. Moreover, I didn't wear a jacket.

"Arasso Sohyun ah. Take care." He shouted. I can see through the window that he waved to me and I waved back to him.

My manager drove the car silently towards my apartment. Its been a month that I live alone in the apartment after I moved out of my parent house.

The next day in the morning at 11.30 a.m. Don't be surprised but I always woke up late whenever I don't have any filming.

I woke up due to my noisy alarm. I let out a big yawn. I reached my phone and see 2 unread messages. The first one is from my best friend Yoo Jung.

"Sso yaaa~ I heard you have two off day. Let's go out??"

Another one is from Exo D.O

"Sohyunnie, let's grab a drink together?"

Why is everyone wanna go out with me? Why the hell they know that I don't have any shooting today. Seriously, I cannot decline both of their requests since they are my best friend.

Yoojung is my bestie and my soulmate since we were young and entering the industry together. Meanwhile, Kyung Soo oppa is a brother and friend that I have since we have a film Pure Love together before.

So, I decided to go out with Yoojung this evening fora shopping and she can join me and Kyung Soo oppa for dinner tonight. I guess my plan to lay in the bed for the whole day is canceled. Well, its okay I save it for tomorrow.

Its 4 pm, Yoo Jung and I decided to meet at Starfield Coex Mall. I wore my floral dress with a Chanel bag. I take this chance to have a make up session with her since its been a long time since we meet.

I waited for her at the entrance Mall. 5 minutes after I can see her waving at me and smiling brightly. She looks so chick im her skinny jeans and a white shirt.

"Sohyun-ah, did you wait for me for a long time"

"Yes..its been hours."

I make a pouty face and sulky with her. I'm just playing around with her about hours. Well, its only minutes.

"Hmmm... Uri Sohyunie is sulky. Tell me what can I do to persuade you?" She is playing well with me.

"Well, a dress is done." I grinned.

"Just a dress? Not a problem. Let me, Actress Kim Yoojung treat you." she proudly say that.

Yeay!! Woah a dress for me today. I am lucky to have Yoojung as my best friend. We walked together into the mall. Before we go to the clothes outlet, we spend half an hour to play a game at the arcade. We make a bet that whoever wins the basketball, that person has to treat the other. In the end, I was the one who lost. But it was okay because we both can get each other a gift.

We walked to the Gucci Store and we're both excited to pick a dress for each other. As we were busy selecting the dress, we were shocked to hear a commotion outside the store.

"What's happening?" I ask Yoojung. We're both clueless about what's going on.

"Its Bangtan Sonnyeondan." I heard the two girls who were beside. They put their clothes that they were choosing back and rushedly run to the front door. They were running and they hit Yoojung. I was pissed off with them because they didn't bother to say sorry to Yoojung.

"Are you okay, Yoojung ah?"

"I am fine Sso ya." Yoojung quickly grabbed my hand as I was walked to the girls.

"Don't bother with them"

I know its the famous boyband BTS, but the girls are too much. I can see the three guys entering the store with all the girls in this shopping mall staring at them.

The three boys walked closer to us. The oldest one, Jin greeted me and Yoojung. The other two went to pick some clothes. We greet him and quickly rushing out of the store. We are uncomfortable with the eyes of their fans. We went to the cashier and pay for the clothes. after paying, we were rushed to go out of the store. Unfortunately, I bump to one of these guys. Its V..